FORScan Tire Size Adjustment For 37 Inch Tires

bigastrk

Reaction score
Please keep us updated. I didn't get a CEL for my air intake until about 100 miles or so. Not sure if yours will be the same results but I'm staying tuned in to find out.

Shef

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to go by the dealer to get speedo cal'd. They cannot program for 37s, they put in the hypertech module. I had them order one and will get it in once it arrives.

Reaction score
UPDATE: Still no CEL or any issues after I changed in the BdyCM module to 726-12-01 xxxx 0AAE xxxx with Forscan. Speedo off 1-2 MPH at 70 MPH. Definitely worth using this code if you dont want CELs and you use Forscan and are running 37s.

bigastrk

Reaction score
UPDATE: Still no CEL or any issues after I changed in the BdyCM module to 726-12-01 xxxx 0AAE xxxx with Forscan. Speedo off 1-2 MPH at 70 MPH. Definitely worth using this code if you dont want CELs and you use Forscan and are running 37s.

I just did it today. I am wondering if this has a different effect on each individual truck based on axle ratios. I will report back if I get a CEL. So far 45 miles and nothing yet.

thompson569

Reaction score
I know it's been over a year since the last reply but I tried this setting today and I'm getting a CEL and the trouble code is saying Axle / Tire Size Out of Range. My truck is a 2019 so just wondering if something may have changed since then.

alewis

Reaction score
For my 2019 I found some spreadsheet on f150
Forums that worked... no cel with like 15k miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online