Third brake light camera.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the write place to post this , but my dad is looking at trading his 08 dually in on a 18 F-250 lariat. The dealer told him that they can’t find the truck that he is looking for with the camera in the third brake light, is there a aftermarket kit to install the camera up there so he can see when hooking up to a gooseneck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
I’m sure there is but it wouldn’t be as clean looking. Plus on the factory installed one there is a button above the radio (next to the exhaust brake button) to toggle between the rear camera and the gooseneck camera.

I drove a lariat that had it. Not sure what trim he is looking at but all the higher end ones should include it.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Ok yeah the factory camera would be a lot better. Would he have to go with ultimate lariat package to get it ? He told the guy at the dealer ship he wanted ruby red with the camera an the factory hitch package an they are having a time finding that truck.

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
I have a NON ultimate Lariat with the camera. In the platinum white metalic so he should be able to get it. Also came with factory tow package. Check Woodhouse in NE. They run a huge volume of trucks.

Latest posts

Members online