Infinity chip switching testing is a success!

DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Formula...

This is just simple math like 100/5= 20. This is what I used for the 0-100 psi fuel pressure sensor.

Nothing is limited since you can enter your own formula. Any sensor that supports 0-5V can be used once you figure out the correct formula and enter it.

Jody

Last edited:

SeeYa

Reaction score
Can you explain the "Pre Defined fuel mileage calculation option"?

This will be more accurate on the 6.0l with mass air flow sensors. Not all of them had a MAF. My 05 6.0l Harley Edition did not have one. The "calculation" on the 7.3l has to look at many different parameters to "calculate" the fuel mileage.

The Pre-defined fuel mileage calculation is an Instant calculation, as in that moment. Whereas the hand calculated way, distance divided by gallons, is an overall calculation.

I hope this helps.

Diane

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
So the 8 inputs, could I get rid of gauges? (boost, trans temp, egt, fuel psi, hpop ) would love the clean look

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
So the 8 inputs, could I get rid of gauges? (boost, trans temp, egt, fuel psi, hpop ) would love the clean look

On my 01 7.3

Yes. That is what the Infinity and CEI-HUB were designed and intended for.

After going to the clean look of the Infinity, I do not think I could go back to analog gauges.

Suns_PSD

Reaction score
Completely off topic:

Some years back Jody expressed interest in tuning tdi diesels.

I am picking up a 2014 Chevy Cruze diesel for my wife. It's on order now. Does Jody have any plans to offer tuning for this platform in the future?

Thanks,
Sun

SeeYa

Reaction score
Completely off topic:

Some years back Jody expressed interest in tuning tdi diesels.

I am picking up a 2014 Chevy Cruze diesel for my wife. It's on order now. Does Jody have any plans to offer tuning for this platform in the future?

Thanks,
Sun

Sun,

It became one of things where it would require him tuning them full-time. TDI's,depending on the year, are easy. However the tuning isn't. I would just call Charlie with KERMAtdi. He can point you in the right direction on the new Chevy Cruze TDI. They look nice.

Diane

Latest posts

Members online