New INFINITY-dx Touch Screen from DP-Tuner

dave186

Reaction score
This thing looks pretty cool, thinking I might have to have one and Ive already got a DP chip. My question is, this plugs into the OBDII port right? I have a 95 model and Im a bit leery if it will work. Ive had trouble getting certain scan tools to work on it. any insight on this?

SeeYa

Reaction score
This thing looks pretty cool, thinking I might have to have one and Ive already got a DP chip. My question is, this plugs into the OBDII port right? I have a 95 model and Im a bit leery if it will work. Ive had trouble getting certain scan tools to work on it. any insight on this?

My thoughts on this is you may need the PCM flashed to an upgraded flash. If you are currently having issues with other Scan tools you may just need the OBDII upgrade flash.

I hope I answered your question. :doh:

Diane

JDub

Reaction score
560796_4625219504025_1491255595_n.jpg

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
So ive never said i was the smartest.

Can you explain exactly what is needed to use a TS chip with this ? Lets just assume i have a standard 6 position already installed. What all is needed with this unit to use the chip to still shift on the fly but run it all through the unit ? I wanted a Edge CTS but i like the way this seems as far as doing more with data logging, controlling a 6 position with the unit.

SeeYa

Reaction score
So ive never said i was the smartest.

Can you explain exactly what is needed to use a TS chip with this ? Lets just assume i have a standard 6 position already installed. What all is needed with this unit to use the chip to still shift on the fly but run it all through the unit ? I wanted a Edge CTS but i like the way this seems as far as doing more with data logging, controlling a 6 position with the unit.

Infinity CEI-Hub

One thing to understand, you must splice the wires on the switch you have for the TS chip or any switcher for that matter. That is the only thing you will need to do yourself. Allowing the chip switching has already been configured for you.

Unless, you also want to add any of the temp or pressure sensor wiring to be able to monitor them through the Infinity. The CEI-hub can do this, too! All you would need is the wiring for the sensor(s) you want. Configure your formulas in the INFINITY and you're done.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.

~Diane

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Here is a picture showing where you will connect your TS cable wires to. This may help you understand a little better.

HUB4ts_zps2a8fda0f.jpg

Latest posts