Questions about head gasket parts list

D.Swain

Reaction score
Read the sticky, and left some questions. Job 1 2008 and will be lifting the cab and pulling heads to do gaskets and studs. Aside from studs and the head gaskets, does anyone have a detailed list of what parts I need from ford. Heres what I have so far from just common knowledge when I did my 6.0.

1. Intake and Exhaust Gaskets
2. Up Pipe Triangle Gaskets
2. Injector Kits with orings and fuel lines
3. Head Gaskets
4. Studs
5. Is their some kind of Turbo seal kit I need????
6. What about the exterior fuel lines, running from the pump to the head, and to the fuel coolers... or do you just replace copper washers since im assuming they are banjo bolts.

Any other seals I need?

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yeah there is a turbo seal kit. I'm pretty sure there are vendors on here that sell a whole kit consiting of all the gaskets. I might also add a water pump and oil cooler to that list. Maybe even do the belts and tensioners

dfauerbach

Reaction score
Just did mine there is a gasket set that comes with everything you need I think valve cover gaskets were separate though for some reason double check

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Yes you will want a turbo install kit, Pump to rail lines, rail to injector lines, teflon washers, rocker box gaskets, and valve cover gaskets. I have a full kit of everything that you will need. If you would like I can PM you a quote.

D.Swain

Reaction score
Think I saw your kit on Rudys website Will. Does it come with the valve seals and everything too? Im assuming those are Ford OEM Headgaskets?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.