Amsoil

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
We are now a distributor of Amsoil synthetic products. We offer the full product line of motor oil, gear oil and all other lubricants.

Viking

Reaction score
I just drove by Amsoil today, even up here its too damn hot! haha can imagine georgia right now

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Did some data logging of engine temps with Amsoil 5W40 oil. After switching from another leading synthetic oil to Amsoil the engine oil temp has dropped 9 degrees which lowered the coolant temp 6 degrees.

MossBack

Reaction score
Did some data logging of engine temps with Amsoil 5W40 oil. After switching from another leading synthetic oil to Amsoil the engine oil temp has dropped 9 degrees which lowered the coolant temp 6 degrees.

I'd like to see the same now with AMSOIL coolant or at least the booster. I think it will shock others in the drop. Glad to see someone pick up AMSOIL here. And now start the debunking of the brain washed on synthetics!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
A current test I just started is with my 07 6.0. I was running another synthetic and had some injector sticktion. I added 2 bottles of rev-x and had some improvment at first, but after about 4,000 miles the sticktion started returning. I changed the oil over to 5W40 Amsoil without adding any rev-x to see how sticking injectors react to Amsoil without any other additives. Only have about 150 miles on the oil right now so it may take a few days to see results.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Update on my 6.0 Amsoil test. I have just over a week and about 500 miles since switching to Amsoil 5W40 without adding any additives. So far I have the same amount of sticktion at cold start that I had right after adding rev-x which is very minimal. At this rate I don't see a need to add any additives to the Amsoil unless sticktion becomes much worst. I'll give it a few thousand miles and see how it performes.

Latest posts

Members online