p-pump 24v swap

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Like the title says, thats what im up to. Anyways, i want 600 at the wheels and clean on a single turbo that i can pull 2.6 with. What kinda parts should i be looking at? Scheids pump? What cam? Im doin arias pistons with stock 12v rods peened for strength. Actually its a 12v lower end getting a 24v head. Not worried about trans. Goin eaton 10 speed with a pdi clutch

Whytry

Reaction score
What charger are you thinking of? Also you need the front cover and gear for the p pump. I would say something like delivery valves, oversized lines, springs, ported head, call scheids and ask about a cam. That's all I can think of at the moment that should get you started.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Its a 12v motor im puttin a 24v head on and 24v pistons in it. Was thinkin maybe a gt42 for a turbo with a 2.6 quick remove reducer ring

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Sorry, all the guys on the cummins sites are douches! And i am on the right site. Im building a interesting 7.3 as well for a dedicated puller. And i have a few other psds

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Im not shure there but im pickin up a 12 valve for a good price.

And for turbo i was thinkin a gt4202 bushed down for 2.6. It would be a bolt on bushing. Once my dedicated puller is done this truck would be swapped out from a 42 to a gt40/gt55 compounds or something for towing

Latest posts

Members online