Glowshift gauges any good?

Big Bore

Reaction score
I have 4 different styles/brands of gauges that have been slightly annoying me since I got the truck, and I dont like any of them (especially the Banks gauges) so I'm looking to get a matched set. I like the Glowshift gauge packages on Amazon with the color options but I don't know anything abut them.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I have 4 different styles/brands of gauges that have been slightly annoying me since I got the truck, and I dont like any of them (especially the Banks gauges) so I'm looking to get a matched set. I like the Glowshift gauge packages on Amazon with the color options but I don't know anything abut them.
Most are going say stay away from glowshift.
I have the Isspro ev2 and they look and function good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I had Glowshift gauges for 5 years and they were great. I traded them out for some AutoMeters I got from a guy on here. They're sitting in a box on my toolbox now, just trying to get rid of them lol.

Petro

Reaction score
I've probably had 5 different sets in different pickups. I've had good luck with them. The one time I did have trouble, there was a no questions asked warranty. I knew guys with automated and isspro thst have also has issues so I guess it goes both ways.

ToMang07

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. The pods are cheap. I had to warranty the 3 in 1 I had from Glowsh!t once.... second time it broke was out of warranty. If I smacked it enough times it would start working again.... sometimes...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I'm seeing a trend here...

OP is a complete cheap ass.

Lmao. Goodluck

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Glow****s are junk. The replies here in this thread are the only one's i have read that had good luck with them.

live life full throttle

Petro

Reaction score
Glow****s are junk. The replies here in this thread are the only one's i have read that had good luck with them.

live life full throttle

The first set i ordered was in I think 2009, those weren't the best quality and I had a few issues with that set. But the later sets I installed in some of my pickups and some for customers have been much better. They improved quality substantially. They were also always very accurate and easy to wire and install. Like I said in the previous post, I know of multiple sets of both isspro and autometer gauges that also had problems so I never felt glowshift was as terrible as they were made out to be. I also really liked their green color, seems to match really well with the Ford instrument cluster green. But thats my .02, take it for what its worth.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The first set i ordered was in I think 2009, those weren't the best quality and I had a few issues with that set. But the later sets I installed in some of my pickups and some for customers have been much better. They improved quality substantially. They were also always very accurate and easy to wire and install. Like I said in the previous post, I know of multiple sets of both isspro and autometer gauges that also had problems so I never felt glowshift was as terrible as they were made out to be. I also really liked their green color, seems to match really well with the Ford instrument cluster green. But thats my .02, take it for what its worth.
Right on bud. Not saying i dont believe you but this is just the first i have heard of anyone liking them. Lol. I always had autometers and never an issue other than a thermal couple wire melted and was replaced free of charge by autometer and it was in the truck when i bought it. Lol.

live life full throttle

Petro

Reaction score
Right on bud. Not saying i dont believe you but this is just the first i have heard of anyone liking them. Lol. I always had autometers and never an issue other than a thermal couple wire melted and was replaced free of charge by autometer and it was in the truck when i bought it. Lol.

live life full throttle

Yeah I dont doubt people have plenty of issues with them but you get what you pay for and for 200 bucks for a full set of gauges I was very happy. I haven't bought a set since probably 2016, so unless quality dropped off from where it was at, I wouldn't be afraid to buy another set.

psduser1

Reaction score
My isspro ev2 sets are 7-8 yrs old, still work just fine.
Their customer service is excellent, as well.

Bugman

Reaction score
I have a set of ISSPRO egt and boost and they are still going strong after 23 years.

I did have to replace the pyro probe 2 years ago

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Big Bore

Reaction score
I also really liked their green color, seems to match really well with the Ford instrument cluster green.

That is what drew me to them. Price wasn't even a consideration. I currently have a combo of isspro, dipricol and whatever Banks uses, and I don't like any of the display/faces.

Bugman

Reaction score
Much prefer analog gauges to digital, a lot less that can go wrong and there is just something about the needle when it moves

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
That is what drew me to them. Price wasn't even a consideration. I currently have a combo of isspro, dipricol and whatever Banks uses, and I don't like any of the display/faces.
If you like the green, check out the autometer factory match gauges. Ive got them in mine, and they match great.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online