Custom coated turbo's??? Who would be interested???

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Just looking at a couple more things to make the MTW turbo's stand out. Wondering who would be interested in custom coatings and graphics on the compressor cover of their MTW turbo. Here are a couple of sample patterns. Post up and let me know what you guys think. If we get enough interest, we may make this an option. Really, who wouldn't want a little more bling under the hood? The second picture is a sample of the diamond plate, the orange is painted over the graphic.

Attachments

• carbonfiber.JPG
    carbonfiber.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 222
  • diamondplate.JPG
    diamondplate.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 234
  • hood.JPG
    hood.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 214
  • skulls.JPG
    skulls.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 221

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I dropped a housing off today. Gonna do it white with the skull graphic. I'll post some pics whenever I get it back.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I want my turbo cover, intercooler tubes, and intake tube all done with skulls........oops wait also all the interior pieces, dash, vents and so on.... Badass for sure.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
OK guys, heres the cover. Give me some feedback. BTW, the red bolts were just for me to kinda tie everything together (red carbonfiber IC pipes), the bolts can be black or silver, whatever you want really. I think we'd probably make them black for simplicity.

We can do several different graphics including carbonfiber, realtree, wood grain, digital camo,etc.

Attachments

• turbo5.jpg
    turbo5.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 193

weazel

Reaction score
Looks snazzy, I'm a solid color guy

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

TyCorr

Reaction score
Your quality looks impressive but that stuff is waaaay to busy for me...

Im kind of a plain feller though anyway.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Looks good matt. Make sure they use a good high heat clear over that so it doesn't yellow up. Need to do something with that turbine housing..........

sent from the shop making things fly.....

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Looks good matt. Make sure they use a good high heat clear over that so it doesn't yellow up. Need to do something with that turbine housing..........

I'm thinking ceramic coating will be nice on my turbine housing. I finally installed my ceramic coated y-pipe and delete pipe from you today. :doh: I gotta get my core y-pipe in the mail now. The ceramic coated stuff looks great!! Too bad it's gonna get cover up. Guess that's where the turbine housing being coated would be nice.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
I'm thinking ceramic coating will be nice on my turbine housing. I finally installed my ceramic coated y-pipe and delete pipe from you today. :doh: I gotta get my core y-pipe in the mail now. The ceramic coated stuff looks great!! Too bad it's gonna get cover up. Guess that's where the turbine housing being coated would be nice.

That can be arranged..........

Latest posts

Members online