Mad Turbo Werks will not be taking ANY orders for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Details to follow, but just as the title says, NO ORDERS OF ANY MTW PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE TAKEN FOR A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Guys, I assure you there is no issue with the product and current customers will be taken care of.

We're working on some supply issues, streamlining the manufacturing process, expediting shipping and re-working some prices. We're also working on the website. We will be back soon.

I'll keep this thread updated and if anyone has any problems, please visit the website or PM me here. Thanks guys for understanding.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Guys, I assure you there is no issue with the product and current customers will be taken care of.

We're working on some supply issues, streamlining the manufacturing process, expediting shipping and re-working some prices. We're also working on the website. We will be back soon.

I'll keep this thread updated and if anyone has any problems, please visit the website or PM me here. Thanks guys for understanding.

When you say "re-working" prices, does that mean cheaper or more expensive turbos?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
When you say "re-working" prices, does that mean cheaper or more expensive turbos?

The new price lists are being "re-worked" now. They will be posted in 2 weeks. We're not jacking prices up, but I can't give specifics till they are set in stone.

Core charges are going to be the biggest change anyone will notice.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Alright guys, due to the huge response to the 2 week closure of MTW and the unbridled fear of a huge rush at the end of the closure, we have decided to offer a waiting list.

The deposits to get on the list will be $300 each for Stage 1's and Hybrids and $2000 each for Stage 3's and 4's. All turbo's will now come with our new compressor wheels and the Stage 3 and 4 turbo's will not require a core and will be a completely new turbo.

WE WILL NOT BEGIN OFFERING SPOTS ON THE WAITING LIST TILL' EARLY NEXT WEEK. Nate and I will have new phone numbers that I will list and we will notify everyone that spots on the list are available. Please, do not call and ask for a spot on the list until it is posted that spots are available. The new pricing will be posted at that time as well.

I would like to thank everyone for your support and patience during our restructuring. The new products are sure to impress and as always our customer service will be second to none. We are here for our customers, because you are who makes MTW great.

Heres a sneak peak of the new Stage 3 wheel next to the old wheel. Enjoy.

Attachments

• turbowheel.jpg
    turbowheel.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 179
  • turbowheel2.jpg
    turbowheel2.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 175

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
"The deposits to get on the list will be $300 each for Stage 1's and Hybrids and $2000 each for Stage 3's and 4's. All turbo's will now come with our new compressor wheels and the Stage 3 and 4 turbo's will not require a core and will be a completely new turbo."

Ok, soooooo...... how does this effect those of us, such as me, who has a stage 3 being currently built? do I get the completely new turbo, the new compressor wheel? Do I no longer need to send you my core to get back my core charge?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
"The deposits to get on the list will be $300 each for Stage 1's and Hybrids and $2000 each for Stage 3's and 4's. All turbo's will now come with our new compressor wheels and the Stage 3 and 4 turbo's will not require a core and will be a completely new turbo."

Ok, soooooo...... how does this effect those of us, such as me, who has a stage 3 being currently built? do I get the completely new turbo, the new compressor wheel? Do I no longer need to send you my core to get back my core charge?

It'll be new parts, you'll probable recieve the old style wheel, we still require your core turbo and you're not subject to the new prices. We are still shut down and re-organizing, we just added the option for the waiting list. If you have a turbo being built, everything stays the same as when you ordered.

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
It'll be new parts, you'll probable recieve the old style wheel, we still require your core turbo and you're not subject to the new prices. We are still shut down and re-organizing, we just added the option for the waiting list. If you have a turbo being built, everything stays the same as when you ordered.

Understandable. :toast: Appreciate the quick response. I'm curious about the new wheel, though.
What benefits have you guys noticed with the new wheel that made you change it out? Is the old wheel less responsive/reliable?

Always trying to stay on the cutting edge of advancements and products, so I was just wondering...Maybe if the benefits are big enough I should look into ordering a new wheel??

Not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to get educated.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
OK guys, I spoke too soon, ALL MTW turbo's still require stock cores, even the Stage 3's and 4's.

Still ironing out details and I spoke too soon on that one, sorry.

windrunner408

Reaction score
Which witch is which?

The Stage 3 wheel is the one on the left. Matt mis-spoke. The pictures show the new Stage 3 wheel next the new billet Stage 1 wheel. The second picture doesn't really capture the difference in size. We'll try to get a better picture of the new Stage 3 wheel next to the old one.

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
Understandable. Appreciate the quick response. I'm curious about the new wheel, though.
Re-posting this in hopes of getting an answer:

What benefits have you guys noticed with the new wheel that made you change it out? Is the old wheel less responsive/reliable?

Always trying to stay on the cutting edge of advancements and products, so I was just wondering...Maybe if the benefits are big enough I should look into ordering a new wheel??

Not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to get educated.

windrunner408

Reaction score
We're hoping that the new wheel has a slightly bigger compressor map. Basically, start flowing the air more down low and still provide the same amount of top end flow. We'll see what the testing reveals. There is nothing really bad or wrong with the current wheel. We are trying to improve on it and make it better.

Last edited:

superstroker1216

Reaction score
Hey Matt, my name is Joel, I left you a voice mail and then saw your link to here. Whenever you get a chance, if you could give me a call, that would be great. I see the waiting list post, so whenever is fine, I am sure you're busy but interested in being on the list when the time does arise. Thanks and looking forward to talking to you and trying out one of your turbos.

Latest posts

Members online