New Fuel Forged Wheels Available

Reaction score
A lot of you probably have not even seen these but Fuel Offroad is now offering a complete forged wheel line. I've had the privilege of seeing these wheels in person and they are much superior to other forged wheels on the market.

All the wheel companies start with the same basic wheel blank but its the extra time machining and polishing the wheels that give them the upper hand. These wheels are polished and look like chrome. The machining has a lot of extra detail that a lot of the other wheels on the market don't have.

One other perk for those interested in a black and machined wheel, American Force charges one price for Polished, higher price for black, and an even higher price for black and machined. Fuel is offering Polished wheels as their least expensive option, and black or black and machined are the same price, your choice.

Let me know what you see that you might like and i can get these priced out for you.

Here are just a couple of styles they are offering
Fuel-FF03-Polished-A1-500.png

Fuel_ff03.jpg

Fuel-FF09-Polished-A1-1000.jpg

Fuel_ff09.jpg

Fuel-FF12-Polished-A1-1000.jpg

Fuel_ff12.jpg

Fuel-FF11-Polished-A1-1000.jpg

Fuel_ff11.jpg

equalizier

Reaction score
I am looking to buy another set of 26's for my dually josh.We spoke when you were selling your white dually.I have a set of Independce 26"
that I'm looking to get rid of don't need two sets could you pm me some pricing on a set or send me a link to look thanks.

Reaction score
I am looking to buy another set of 26's for my dually josh.We spoke when you were selling your white dually.I have a set of Independce 26"
that I'm looking to get rid of don't need two sets could you pm me some pricing on a set or send me a link to look thanks.

The Fuel Dually Wheels won't be available until later in the year. Only option I would have for you right now are American Force and Forgiatos.

I have the Forgiatos on my MegaCab Ram Dually and they are sick!

Reaction score
No doubt, just saying if you're that far into it whats a few extra hundos per wheel.

I agree the SF are top notch and I have a few sets on order right now and one set about to be ordered for my race truck.

A lot of people barely can or want to spend American Force money let alone Specialty Forged Money.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I agree the SF are top notch and I have a few sets on order right now and one set about to be ordered for my race truck.

A lot of people barely can or want to spend American Force money let alone Specialty Forged Money.

I agree, I think a lot of that is rolled into their start up money. Probably will chill a little after fully established. But they are really high quality no doubt.

Reaction score
I agree, I think a lot of that is rolled into their start up money. Probably will chill a little after fully established. But they are really high quality no doubt.

Yeah we did a set of 24x16 SF009 and damn they were sick. I also have a set of 22x12 Brushed and Cleared SF009 I'm putting on a 2015 F250 today. They are killer wheels and your right, start up costs make things tough.

equalizier

Reaction score
The Fuel Dually Wheels won't be available until later in the year. Only option I would have for you right now are American Force and Forgiatos.

I have the Forgiatos on my MegaCab Ram Dually and they are sick!

Can you post a pic and let me see them.What size tire are you running I had the 305 series and they simply can not take the weight.I have had several sets and they break belts in front about 3-7k miles if you make it that far.I finally went to 315 40 26 and have not had a problem since and the truck rides like my wife's cts cad.I'm very interested but would like to see some pics thanks.

truckman1974

Reaction score
Do they only do black or do they do other powdercoated colors as well? You know I'm looking for a Silver that closely matching the ingot silver. That silver and polished would look good together.....

Reaction score
Can you post a pic and let me see them.What size tire are you running I had the 305 series and they simply can not take the weight.I have had several sets and they break belts in front about 3-7k miles if you make it that far.I finally went to 315 40 26 and have not had a problem since and the truck rides like my wife's cts cad.I'm very interested but would like to see some pics thanks.

I had 26" American Forces on my F350 dually back in 2011 and same thing kept breaking belts on the small tires. The big pirelli and other brands hold up much better.

equalizier

Reaction score
You gonna post pics of the wheels on the dodge I told you I was interested.I will be posting my other set of 26s up for sale and if your price is good I will have you ship me a set.I was going to get a new 2015 duallyy but what's the use just money wasted to look good.I can take that money and build a crazy truck and remember I said crazy.But I am interested in purchasing a set of 26s thanks.

Latest posts

Members online