Track Rod Joint - A Must Have Upgrade!!!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Do you have a 2005 or newer superduty experiencing the infamous death wobble at cruising speeds? Have you paid tp replace your factory track rod joint only to have it fail again and again?

The factory joint is a weak inferior unit, that doesn't do a very good job of keeping things tight, and is also prone to have a shake or "death wobble" on mid to high cruising speeds. We've also had many people complain of this effect being multiplied when lifting their vehicle, or adding larger wheels & tires. As the miles on the vehicle increase, the effect only gets worse, and more violent.

One of our salesman even killed a stock track rod joint on a 2015 F350 with only 8,900 miles. The dealer claimed 35" tires were to blame. The real cause was a poorly designed part prematurely failing..
Our premier design replaces the weak factory joint with our heavy duty unit, to cure death wobble, and also gives you the ability to flip your track rod to the top of the axle. This helps to keep the geometry to a much safer range on lifted vehicles. This also lets you run a factory track rod on a 6" lifted 05+ superduty.

We have spent years testing and abusing our track rod joint to be sure we can provide you with the absolute strongest, safest, most durable, and easiest to install unit on the market. We ship you an assembled unit with detailed instructions to make your installation a breeze.

This unit works with factory, aftermarket, or the soon to be released One Up Offroad heavy duty track rod.

In stock, ready to ship today, this is one of the best replacement parts on the market you can purchase for your vehicle.

399.00 + Freight. Available through us and all of our certified dealers everywhere.

888-98-ONE UP
[email protected] / [email protected]

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Good stuff. I have 1 and I've never experienced death wobble and I don't run extra steering dampeners like most big tire guys do. I'd say it definitely works.

This unit works with factory, aftermarket, or the soon to be released One Up Offroad heavy duty track rod.

Gonna be sweet.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures??

How's this?
7fa30fe792534f57e47be55d9439722f.jpg

superstroked90

Reaction score
Got one of these headed my way! Ready to say goodbye to death wobble!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

superstroked90

Reaction score
BTW talked to Jared before ordering, He knows his stuff.. Thanks for taking the time

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
any one got this installed yet? when will the complete ouo track bar be available?Will it have this joint as option? thanks!

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
any one got this installed yet? when will the complete ouo track bar be available?Will it have this joint as option? thanks!
I've had one on my truck for a few months and ending up taking my dual steering stabilizer off. No death wobble and love it.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Been running one on a stock height truck, a 2.5" lifted one, and a 4" lifted one. 25,000 miles total between my 3. No issues. Tons of these things out there. They are flat out awesome

sootie

Reaction score
So if a truck has death wobble (stock suspension) with 55k on it, would this joint be the most likely culprit?

superstroked90

Reaction score
Got mine installed! Drove almost 2k and no death wobble. Before it would n't go 60 miles!

Jomax

Reaction score
So if a truck has death wobble (stock suspension) with 55k on it, would this joint be the most likely culprit?

Or the upper trackbar rubber joint.

With the truck off have someone in the truck move the steering wheel left to right fast and go under and check for movement. There should be zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

It always helps to replace. Even on a completely stock truck I noticed a difference.

Got mine installed! Drove almost 2k and no death wobble. Before it would n't go 60 miles!

Glad to hear buddy! Thanks again for the business!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
hmmmm... no death wobble but i do have a shimmy.. thought it was a bent rim..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jomax

Reaction score
hmmmm... no death wobble but i do have a shimmy.. thought it was a bent rim..

live life full throttle

Still have that shimmy? Any friends that you can swap rims with?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Still have that shimmy? Any friends that you can swap rims with?

i will when i rotate tires.. lol.. one out of 4 had a wobble when i balanced them when i put the new tires on..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online