7.3GreyGhost

Reaction score
Just joined and trying to figure out how to work all this. Got a 02 7.3 f250!I’m wanting to build and I’m trying to get some different views on looks any of y’all have 33s or 35s on stock height? Or a level kit or a drop shackle in the rear to level it and with the same tires? I don’t want to go to high do to the fact I want to build it and it’s only 2wd. Yes I know it will probably rub when turned all the way. If y’all got pictures please post them up so I can get different ideas.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Stock height worn out front springs with a 305/70 16. Comes out to a 33x12. On a 16x10 wheel.
67d5164e237453a9fe2a7f785973439e.jpg
94c354cc12c21409aaa215a0e8968f72.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
How do you know he is not?

live life full throttle

Well I guess if the shoe fits… Wear it proudly! Lol

In hindsight, I should have just kept my comment to myself. It’s his pick up and he can do with it what he wishes. Even if it’ll be bro’d out with 14s bruh!

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well I guess if the shoe fits… Wear it proudly! Lol

In hindsight, I should have just kept my comment to myself. It’s his pick up and he can do with it what he wishes. Even if it’ll be bro’d out with 14s bruh!
Yep. Lol..

i dont care what others think or say about the chit i do.. lol..

live life full throttle

7.3GreyGhost

Reaction score
Well that’ll be a great way to really fag it up...
You can say what you want brotha but I like the big stuff. I’m wanting to mod it out and if everything goes like I want as in everything, custom seats and paint, like I said everything. I don’t want her as much of a mudder or nothing and I got another truck I have to pull and work with. To each there own I just like the looks of it with the setup I’m wanting to do. I mean I could put the fancy ol IG logo on there and 3” Spacers with a K&N air filter and say she’s got 600hp but I don’t wanna stoop to something that bad or faggish lmao

Strokersace

Reaction score
You can say what you want brotha but I like the big stuff. I’m wanting to mod it out and if everything goes like I want as in everything, custom seats and paint, like I said everything. I don’t want her as much of a mudder or nothing and I got another truck I have to pull and work with. To each there own I just like the looks of it with the setup I’m wanting to do. I mean I could put the fancy ol IG logo on there and 3” Spacers with a K&N air filter and say she’s got 600hp but I don’t wanna stoop to something that bad or faggish lmao

1. I’m not your “brotha”.

2. If you like the look and know what’s it’ll look like, why seek validation upon joining?

3. Best of luck. Don’t come crying here when you curb check it!

7.3GreyGhost

Reaction score
1. I’m not your “brotha”.

2. If you like the look and know what’s it’ll look like, why seek validation upon joining?

3. Best of luck. Don’t come crying here when you curb check it!
1. Excuse me for being somewhat nice to your rude ass.

2. Maybe because I wasn’t sure what would fit in my wheel well, you do know that most trucks are different right, or did you miss the part where you needed commonsense?

3. You do know that if you know how to drive you wouldn’t curb check it right? I mean that falls in the commonsense category also though so if you had a little you probably know that. Even if I did then I’d just buy another rim or two?

Don’t be one of them people that hate on another mans rig. Your either just have the same old sorry excuse of “It’s gay” “This and this can happen” or you just another broke hating ass that can’t afford to get it. I’m not sure what you are but I do know I honestly couldn’t care. If you don’t like the style look the other way. We all have our own opinions here on what we like and I just came here to get ideas before I spent 6k on rims and tires and didn’t like the set up

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
1. Excuse me for being somewhat nice to your rude ass.

2. Maybe because I wasn’t sure what would fit in my wheel well, you do know that most trucks are different right, or did you miss the part where you needed commonsense?

3. You do know that if you know how to drive you wouldn’t curb check it right? I mean that falls in the commonsense category also though so if you had a little you probably know that. Even if I did then I’d just buy another rim or two?

Don’t be one of them people that hate on another mans rig. Your either just have the same old sorry excuse of “It’s gay” “This and this can happen” or you just another broke hating ass that can’t afford to get it. I’m not sure what you are but I do know I honestly couldn’t care. If you don’t like the style look the other way. We all have our own opinions here on what we like and I just came here to get ideas before I spent 6k on rims and tires and didn’t like the set up

I don’t need you to be nice. I don’t need your validation. And if you think my honesty is rude, well youngster, you have quite a bit of growing up to do...

Common sense would tell you that you don’t have to join a forum to get ideas. There’s a thing called Google that can provide you with the answers you seek. All you have to do is try. But please enlighten me on all things Ford pickups. Especially the mighty, legendary 7.3. Please, I have a lot to learn. I’m curious to explore the vast depths of your knowledge.

I’m not one of THOSE (them is not the correct word) people that hates on someone else’s vehicle. And I’m also not one that will cuddle your balls and give positive validation to something. If you don’t like honesty, don’t join a public forum. Better stay on the bookface or the gram for acceptance.

Common sense would be not spending $6k on wheels and tires... but I guess that’s just my “broke hating ass” opinion!

Stay classy San Diego!

7.3GreyGhost

Reaction score
I don’t need you to be nice. I don’t need your validation. And if you think my honesty is rude, well youngster, you have quite a bit of growing up to do...

Common sense would tell you that you don’t have to join a forum to get ideas. There’s a thing called Google that can provide you with the answers you seek. All you have to do is try. But please enlighten me on all things Ford pickups. Especially the mighty, legendary 7.3. Please, I have a lot to learn. I’m curious to explore the vast depths of your knowledge.

I’m not one of THOSE (them is not the correct word) people that hates on someone else’s vehicle. And I’m also not one that will cuddle your balls and give positive validation to something. If you don’t like honesty, don’t join a public forum. Better stay on the bookface or the gram for acceptance.

Common sense would be not spending $6k on wheels and tires... but I guess that’s just my “broke hating ass” opinion!

Stay classy San Diego!
Just trying to be a polite person dude. Youngster? Lmao just cause I’m not in my 30s yet means you know more than me right? And no what’s being rude is calling someone a fag just because you disagree with your opinion. Oh and just so happens that I tried google and couldn’t get the looks or ideas I was looking for. Type in what I wanted and half the time it would show me something else. Enlighten you on Ford pickups? I could probably tell you more about any of “them” then you have memory in your brain. “I’m not one of those people that hates on someone else’s vehicle” but proceeded to call me a fag over a truck. No one asked for validation to anything besides pictures or advice about the size that’ll fit because I was wanting to look before I bought them. Looks like you have neither. “Common sense would not be spending $6k on wheels and tires” to each there own dude but I don’t like cheap or used stuff I want brand name and new. I didn’t know I was supposed to only spend a couple hundred on it. You can say what ever you want and hate all you want old man but I want show quality. When’s the last time you’ve been to SEMA or any other truck show? Lol I will never understand how another man would bash someone because you don’t like it. I wouldn’t and have never. If that’s what they like then by all means do it if you got the money to. I make money to spend it how I want, same as you probably do. But hey proceed to bitch about how much I pay all you want to bud but at the end of the day you’re the only one getting upset enough to reply on here and you can’t say your not because you wouldn’t be on here if you didn’t care. Quite being a little bitch behind a phone/computer and get of my forum.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Just trying to be a polite person dude. Youngster? Lmao just cause I’m not in my 30s yet means you know more than me right? And no what’s being rude is calling someone a fag just because you disagree with your opinion. Oh and just so happens that I tried google and couldn’t get the looks or ideas I was looking for. Type in what I wanted and half the time it would show me something else. Enlighten you on Ford pickups? I could probably tell you more about any of “them” then you have memory in your brain. “I’m not one of those people that hates on someone else’s vehicle” but proceeded to call me a fag over a truck. No one asked for validation to anything besides pictures or advice about the size that’ll fit because I was wanting to look before I bought them. Looks like you have neither. “Common sense would not be spending $6k on wheels and tires” to each there own dude but I don’t like cheap or used stuff I want brand name and new. I didn’t know I was supposed to only spend a couple hundred on it. You can say what ever you want and hate all you want old man but I want show quality. When’s the last time you’ve been to SEMA or any other truck show? Lol I will never understand how another man would bash someone because you don’t like it. I wouldn’t and have never. If that’s what they like then by all means do it if you got the money to. I make money to spend it how I want, same as you probably do. But hey proceed to bitch about how much I pay all you want to bud but at the end of the day you’re the only one getting upset enough to reply on here and you can’t say your not because you wouldn’t be on here if you didn’t care. Quite being a little bitch behind a phone/computer and get of my forum.

that’s all you have? Feel better now? Did your mom holler downstairs to tell you that your PB&J was ready and she cut the crust off?

Youngster, you better learn to read. I said “fag it up”. As in the pickup. Not “YOU’RE a fag.” Learn to read and you’ll be better off!

Please enlighten me and the rest of the forum on your knowledge. Even if my brain doesn’t have enough memory, someone else’s might. So please, start sharing at any time. We’ll all be patiently awaiting. After all it’s your forum! And you’ve only been a member for 1 day! Lol

Let me break your dilemma down for you slick... you want to put a 14” wide rim on your 2wd truck and don’t know if it’ll fit or rub? With possibly a larger tire than stock? Ok, knowledgeable one... how wide are your stock rims? How tall are your stock tires? What’s the backspacing of your stock rims? I know the exact answers to my questions, but do you?

Here let me help... a stock aluminum rim on an 02 model is 7” wide with 4.5” backspacing. A stock 235/85 tire is 31.5” tall depending on brand. Now with that setup on YOUR 2wd truck, I’m making an educated guess that there’s somewhere around 6” between the top of the tire and the top of the wheel opening when the wheel is straight? Might be less if the old work truck coil springs are broke down.... Either way, turn tour wheels to the point that the outer edge of the tire is closest to the back of the fender and again to be the closest to the bumper. Measure those distances. Keeping the rim the same size, now add 3/4” for a 33” tire. You’re probably wondering how I came up with 3/4”... but that should be common sense. Now do you still have room to turn lock to lock? You do know what that means, right?!? Now I haven’t even brought up the added width of a larger 33” tall tire. Mind you this is with the stock rim. Like berman posted, he’s rubbing on a 4wd with a 33x12.50 on a stock or near stock rim. By the way that’s size tire is 3.5” wider at the section width over stock, resulting in 1.75” wider at the center line. So start to do the common sense math buckwheat... you’re wanting to not only go up in total height, but run a rim that is DOUBLE the width of factory. And you’re not sure if it’ll fit or rub?!?!? Come the phuck on!

But hey, what do I know...

Last edited:

7.3GreyGhost

Reaction score
that’s all you have? Feel better now? Did your mom holler downstairs to tell you that your PB&J was ready and she cut the crust off?

Youngster, you better learn to read. I said “fag it up”. As in the pickup. Not “YOU’RE a fag.” Learn to read and you’ll be better off!

Please enlighten me and the rest of the forum on your knowledge. Even if my brain doesn’t have enough memory, someone else’s might. So please, start sharing at any time. We’ll all be patiently awaiting. After all it’s your forum! And you’ve only been a member for 1 day! Lol

Let me break your dilemma down for you slick... you want to put a 14” wide rim on your 2wd truck and don’t know if it’ll fit or rub? With possibly a larger tire than stock? Ok, knowledgeable one... how wide are your stock rims? How tall are your stock tires? What’s the backspacing of your stock rims? I know the exact answers to my questions, but do you?

Here let me help... a stock aluminum rim on an 02 model is 7” wide with 4.5” backspacing. A stock 235/85 tire is 31.5” tall depending on brand. Now with that setup on YOUR 2wd truck, I’m making an educated guess that there’s somewhere around 6” between the top of the tire and the top of the wheel opening when the wheel is straight? Might be less if the old work truck coil springs are broke down.... Either way, turn tour wheels to the point that the outer edge of the tire is closest to the back of the fender and again to be the closest to the bumper. Measure those distances. Keeping the rim the same size, now add 3/4” for a 33” tire. You’re probably wondering how I came up with 3/4”... but that should be common sense. Now do you still have room to turn lock to lock? You do know what that means, right?!? Now I haven’t even brought up the added width of a larger 33” tall tire. Mind you this is with the stock rim. Like berman posted, he’s rubbing on a 4wd with a 33x12.50 on a stock or near stock rim. By the way that’s size tire is 3.5” wider at the section width over stock, resulting in 1.75” wider at the center line. So start to do the common sense math buckwheat... you’re wanting to not only go up in total height, but run a rim that is DOUBLE the width of factory. And you’re not sure if it’ll fit or rub?!?!? Come the phuck on!

But hey, what do I know...
I wish but no unfortunately I’m 1,000 miles from my family/wife working. Still the statements the same “I’m not one of those people that hates on another persons vehicle” but you said I’m going to “fag it up”
I also didn’t come here looking on how to build or work on one performance wise one did I?But I mean wtf do you possibly want to know? lol enlighten the rest of the forum? You’re the one I said anything about not the other guys. I may know a lot but if there is one thing in life that I’ve learned it’s that there is something you can learn new everyday that you didn’t know.
Yep, 22x14 unless I fit 35s then 24x14 but it’s not going to on stock. Yep, it’s 2wd and already stated the I’m debating on swapping it over. Coil Springs are new so no abnormal front lean on it. Oh and appreciate the math pointers and stuff but google has almost the same answer you got lmao. Once again I wanted to “see” what the look like. Figured that she’d rub no matter what lock to lock but my main concern is with 22x14 33 am I going to have to start cutting back stuff or will it just start to rub when it’s “TuRneD aLl ThE wAy”. Once again I’m here looking for pictures to see how it looks and advice and if I’m going to have to start cutting my bumper and stuff or not I’ve never seen one like mine with the same setup as what I’m wanting that I can think of so that’s why I’m here in case you didn’t know. Hey though do you feel better for researching that cause I literally just typed in google tires turned to inches and it gave me dang near the exact thing you said. And I mean sure I could measure it and see what tire would fit but once again I’m also looking for pictures and once again you’re back here still on my forum bothered like a mfer.

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
I wish but no unfortunately I’m 1,000 miles from my family/wife working. Still the statements the same “I’m not one of those people that hates on another persons vehicle” but you said I’m going to “fag it up”
I also didn’t come here looking on how to build or work on one performance wise one did I?But I mean wtf do you possibly want to know? lol enlighten the rest of the forum? You’re the one I said anything about not the other guys. I may know a lot but if there is one thing in life that I’ve learned it’s that there is something you can learn new everyday that you didn’t know.
Yep, 22x14 unless I fit 35s then 24x14 but it’s not going to on stock. Yep, it’s 2wd and already stated the I’m debating on swapping it over. Coil Springs are new so no abnormal front lean on it. Oh and appreciate the math pointers and stuff but google has almost the same answer you got lmao. Once again I wanted to “see” what the look like. Figured that she’d rub no matter what lock to lock but my main concern is with 22x14 33 am I going to have to start cutting back stuff or will it just start to rub when it’s “TuRneD aLl ThE wAy”. Once again I’m here looking for pictures to see how it looks and advice and if I’m going to have to start cutting my bumper and stuff or not I’ve never seen one like mine with the same setup as what I’m wanting that I can think of so that’s why I’m here in case you didn’t know. Hey though do you feel better for researching that cause I literally just typed in google tires turned to inches and it gave me dang near the exact thing you said. And I mean sure I could measure it and see what tire would fit but once again I’m also looking for pictures and once again you’re back here still on my forum bothered like a mfer.

And once again... it’s not YOUR forum. It’s a public forum that we’re all a part of. So expect public opinion and responses. You’ve been a member of this forum for 2 days. That is all.

And because it’s a public forum for all of us, please enlighten us on your vast knowledge of Ford pickups. We’re waiting.

By the way... if you’re so knowledgeable like you claim, why did you have to google any of the information that I put into my post? That 1st hand information was in my brain, taking up all of the memory I have... !

7.3GreyGhost

Reaction score
And once again... it’s not YOUR forum. It’s a public forum that we’re all a part of. So expect public opinion and responses. You’ve been a member of this forum for 2 days. That is all.

And because it’s a public forum for all of us, please enlighten us on your vast knowledge of Ford pickups. We’re waiting.

By the way... if you’re so knowledgeable like you claim, why did you have to google any of the information that I put into my post? That 1st hand information was in my brain, taking up all of the memory I have... !
It may be public but it’s also started by who? Oh yea that’s me so technically it my forum that’s public. Same as if I post on Facebook or anything else if it public then anyone can comment and make comments but at the end of the day it’s my post ����*♂️

I also asked you what you wanted to know 94.5 and up not the best on gassers but I’ll give it a go and I’ll definitely give it a go on a 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 all versions of them.

It was in your brain but yet you used the same size tire and everything that was on google that was used as an example. So sit the fck down boy it’s called a fact check and looks like it was an exact replica of a fact on google already lmao but I will admit I did not know that about tires mainly because I just would rather ask what someone’s running and if I like the look then I’ll use the same size/lift ratio. I’d rather do that then be like oh it’ll fit then buy the stuff and don’t like the way it looks once it’s on. So no I didn’t know that and while it is cool to know I honestly don’t give two fcks cause I won’t need it or use it.

Strokersace

Reaction score
It may be public but it’s also started by who? Oh yea that’s me so technically it my forum that’s public. Same as if I post on Facebook or anything else if it public then anyone can comment and make comments but at the end of the day it’s my post ����*

I also asked you what you wanted to know 94.5 and up not the best on gassers but I’ll give it a go and I’ll definitely give it a go on a 7.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 all versions of them.

It was in your brain but yet you used the same size tire and everything that was on google that was used as an example. So sit the fck down boy it’s called a fact check and looks like it was an exact replica of a fact on google already lmao but I will admit I did not know that about tires mainly because I just would rather ask what someone’s running and if I like the look then I’ll use the same size/lift ratio. I’d rather do that then be like oh it’ll fit then buy the stuff and don’t like the way it looks once it’s on. So no I didn’t know that and while it is cool to know I honestly don’t give two fcks cause I won’t need it or use it.

You started a public thread on a public forum and got public responses. It’s not YOUR forum. This is also NOT Facebook where you can pick and chose what you want to get back in return.

Please share your vast 1st hand knowledge on the 94.5 to current diesel ford pickups. Not what you’ve read but your 1st hand experience. We’ll wait...

Of course that’s the correct size in inches for a stock size tire when googling it. Because it’s fact! Anyone with common sense would know that! Not a replica of fact but actual fact. It’s called mathematics buckwheat. Again anyone with common sense would know that. Fact is fact.

Thanks for proving my point about lack of knowledge or ability to mock up what you want to do. “No I don’t know what my base size and dimensions are, but someone on the internet might. Instead I’ll just ask them if double the width will fit.” You have to know what you start with to know what your limitations are, then mock-up and go from there. It’s not rocket science. There’s no need to spend thousands of dollars to “see if it’ll fit”.

You want everything in life spoon fed to you and only want gratification and positive feedback, please go back to the book face.

Bye Felicia!! Thanks for the cheap entertainment!

Zeb

Reaction score
This thread is hilarious.

Most 7.3 trucks aren’t worth $10,000, and the OP wants new, brand name, $6,000 wheels and tires, but expects to have to cut on the fenders and bumper to make it “fit”�. :morons:

OP, your planned “mods”, and attitude, aren’t gonna get you much love on here. If you read, listen, and learn to take advice, there’s a lot to be learned on THIS (it’s not “your”�) forum.

Latest posts

Members online