Georgia Roll Call

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
OK boys and girls, Just got a call from Bill at PHP. He has talked to a buddy of his at 8Lug magazine and they are sending out a photographer for our February 11th event at PHP in Winder. He will be taking pictures of us at the event. There will be a big aerial shot of all the members trucks and also some individual shots of some our trucks and the event as well, so clean your trucks before you show up! It will be awesome. This will also bring national exposure to the Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I knew about the Andretti Speed Lab G2G. I hope to be able to make it. I hadn't heard about the Power Hungry deal though. I would be interested in heading up there and hanging out with you guys for the day. Wouldn't mind getting some dyno numbers out of my setup. If y'all need help organizing that, let me know!
Spartan, looks like 8Lug magazine will be at the PHP event doing a spot on the GPDA. You gonna be there to hang out with us?

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
The PHP event was awesome. We all had a blast and got some great data on FICM tunes and real gains. Got some great video's and pictures.

Groovy Chick

Reaction score
i-love-georgia.gif

We're in Winder (Barrow County) -- just south of I-85.

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
We are having another G2G on March 10 at Andretti's in Alpharetta if any one wants to come.

It's gonna be awesome. We're eating at the Varsity in Alpharetta then headin' to Andretti for some beer and fast go karts.

Latest posts

Members online