2017+ tuned 6.7 numbers

superpsd

Reaction score
Well 2020s are getting tuned. Even seen a video of one with full opened up "performance" exhaust. Impressive so far. CCT intact tunes on a stock truck were impressive. The starting numbers on the Dyno jet were 471/1060 and after tuned it was 603/1439.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Well 2020s are getting tuned. Even seen a video of one with full opened up "performance" exhaust. Impressive so far. CCT intact tunes on a stock truck were impressive. The starting numbers on the Dyno jet were 471/1060 and after tuned it was 603/1439.

Where is this all being done at?

superpsd

Reaction score
I think I made a mistake those tune numbers were diet tunes. I've been told they have to bench flash the PCM currently. A few shops are beta testing the tunes. I don't know the full specifics as some of it is hush hush.

SoGrand

Reaction score
All i can say is i love my ******d 2020! The 2020's are a animal stock! ******d they are insane!

superpsd

Reaction score
They do exist. There was a video I have seen of a 2020 that let a little smoke out.

I was having harsh shifting coming and going and other glitches. I have an early 2020. They have a TSB for the TCM software for trucks built on or before Jan 15th. They flashed mine this morning and it's so crisp now. Love the 10R140.

I'm going to wait until my warranty is expired a little before I get some software and start tuning.

Last edited:

SoGrand

Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen LOL

PM me your phone number and i will send you a video. I wouldn't lie nor do i have the need to lie and have probably been in and around the diesel game longer than some have been alive. Right now i know there is close to 30 trucks that have been ******d.

joebuck

Reaction score
PM me your phone number and i will send you a video. I wouldn't lie nor do i have the need to lie and have probably been in and around the diesel game longer than some have been alive. Right now i know there is close to 30 trucks that have been ******d.

Have you had this thing on a dyno since it’s weight loss? Would be interesting to see #s if so

SoGrand

Reaction score
I have not personally had mine on the dyno. What i have been seeing and hearing from other trucks its been 605-610hp 1430-1450tq. I hope to dyno mine soon. Only other thing done to my truck is No Limit intake.

J98

Reaction score

That’s awesome to hear. Msg sent!

joebuck

Reaction score
I have not personally had mine on the dyno. What i have been seeing and hearing from other trucks its been 605-610hp 1430-1450tq. I hope to dyno mine soon. Only other thing done to my truck is No Limit intake.

That’s awesome, keep us posted when you get that thing on the dyno

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.