Dzchey21 - Super mod with a six fo and a DIY attitude
imelmo - Super mod and craw-fish boiler extraordinaire
crowz - Tech man - he keeps all the wheels greased and moving forward
389sixpack - Grumpiest mod you will find
BFT - Did someone say tacos?
Tom S - The mod with the cleanest OBS on the planet
Arisley - Mod with access to the most liquor
Hotrodtractor - Mod most likely to be aligned with never ending projects
strokin n style - Mod, just a good dude with a slow truck...
jhaddox - Mod with just a slow truck
6.0 p-stroke - Mod with a.... hey is that a shiny penny over there?

How do I tell all my friends about this awesome place?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Powerstroke-Army/210069249012921

How do I post Youtube Video Links?

Ok I got it working but not wild about it....

What you do is put [youtube ]videocode [ / youtube ]

Example :
Heres the actual video link from youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf7S8iZuOL4

Heres how you put that in here:
[youtube ]Yf7S8iZuOL4[ /youtube]

Take the spaces out as I had to add them to get the code to show up without it being turned into a video.

This will be updated as things come along and the mods have time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
How do you post pictures? I've created a photo bucket account and that's all I got figured out LOL I still need to be taught how to post them to here.

02BigD

Reaction score
There is a timer on editing...once you have gone past that time, only mods can mess with it. When you create a post, down at the bottom right potion of your posts "box" will be; edit, quote, ", q-reply. Just click on edit, and go from there. If you want to delete, go into edit, and delete will be an option at the bottom of the edit screen.

Tom S

Reaction score
How do I edit or delete a post?

Other part of this is own your post. Think about what you say and be responsible for the content of your posts. When you are about to make the post where the little voice says "don't do it" listen to the little voice.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
How is the PSA structure now a days? I know a lot of guys have changed positions over the years.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I guess more so It would be nice for a trip down memory lane to see how many of the OG's from PSN-PSA are still around and what they are up to. watching some of the build threads were my favorite.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
It is what it is.

Biggest thing across all forums is guys getting married/kids.... That shit is taking em down like flys

TRUBBS

Reaction score
You mean those that started on TDS?
I wasnt around for the TDS days, I came along shortly after Mike started the nation, but yes I know a lot of the OG greats were TDS guys (was going to add that into my OG post but honestly couldn't remember what one it was)

I used to always jump between PSN/A and CompD(ex) for my entertainment.

Iso-baric

Reaction score
I wasnt around for the TDS days, I came along shortly after Mike started the nation, but yes I know a lot of the OG greats were TDS guys (was going to add that into my OG post but honestly couldn't remember what one it was)

I used to always jump between PSN/A and CompD(ex) for my entertainment.

I was hanging around back in 2011-2012 (though under a different username that I've since forgotten the password for).

Not an OG by any means. Was a kid back then struggling to pay my way through college, but it was fun to follow along with some of the epic builds and technical discussions while wondering if I'd have enough cash to pay for the next tank of diesel or oil change.

Bummed out to see that CompD has gone completely dark for the last ~6months or so. There were a couple Fummins threads on there that were still somewhat active I followed right up until they shut the lights out.

The art of the build thread seems lost anymore. People either turn their vehicle projects into an attempt to be a yewtoob influencer - or want to post blowby videos / talk about using Archoil to eliminate stiction on their 6.4 in the FB groups.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Bummed out to see that CompD has gone completely dark for the last ~6months or so. There were a couple Fummins threads on there that were still somewhat active I followed right up until they shut the lights out.
I just logged in on my phone (CompD is blocked on my work PC for some reason) looks like a couple threads are still kind of active, seen a few fummins posts revived, must have been you trying to kindle the fire some?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm on compD been there since 2011, been on PSN since 2009 and here since it started.

PSN has the most activity out of the three. CompD has a lot more activity then here by a long shot.

Iso-baric

Reaction score
Y'all are telling my CompD is still open for business?

I just get a "Network Error (tcp_error)" every time I try and visit...Thought that they had gotten tired of paying for server space and scrubbed it.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Y'all are telling my CompD is still open for business?

I just get a "Network Error (tcp_error)" every time I try and visit...Thought that they had gotten tired of paying for server space and scrubbed it.
No its still open, not sure what error you are getting or why but i can still log in and see everything thats been on there since the beginning

Latest posts