Georgia Roll Call

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Hey guys, for those who don't know, a bunch of us GA boys and girls have got together and started a Ford diesel club called the GEORGIA POWERSTROKE DIESEL ASSOCIATION. We have an upcoming G2G at Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell and we're working on another event at Power Hungry Performance for some FICM tuning and dyno time. It's absolutely free to join and we will be planning a lot of events. Check out our Facebook page or if you have any questions or want some more info PM me or Wright337.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Hey guys, for those who don't know, a bunch of us GA boys and girls have got together and started a Ford diesel club called the GEORGIA POWERSTROKE DIESEL ASSOCIATION. We have an upcoming G2G at Andretti Speed Lab in Roswell and we're working on another event at Power Hungry Performance for some FICM tuning and dyno time. It's absolutely free to join and we will be planning a lot of events. Check out our Facebook page or if you have any questions or want some more info PM me or Wright337.

I knew about the Andretti Speed Lab G2G. I hope to be able to make it. I hadn't heard about the Power Hungry deal though. I would be interested in heading up there and hanging out with you guys for the day. Wouldn't mind getting some dyno numbers out of my setup. If y'all need help organizing that, let me know!

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I knew about the Andretti Speed Lab G2G. I hope to be able to make it. I hadn't heard about the Power Hungry deal though. I would be interested in heading up there and hanging out with you guys for the day. Wouldn't mind getting some dyno numbers out of my setup. If y'all need help organizing that, let me know!

I just talked to Bill at PHP today. The GPDA is scheduled for February 11th and we'll be doing FICM tuning, 7.3l tuning, Live tuning and of course Dyno time for anyone who would like to spin the rollers. It's more or less a GPDA dyno/tuning day with PHP, but we would like to see anyone in the area who wants to come by and hang out with us or get some PHP tuning. Anyone with any questions or who wants some more info can PM me and I'll be glad to help you out, or visit the Georgia Powerstroke Diesel Association facebook page.

Spartan you're more than welcome to come hang out with us anytime.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.