******** Tumes and Customer Service

ro3rasher3

Reaction score
Wanted to thank all the good folks who recommended Matt's SRL & SRL+ tune (studded mills). The tune was exactly as advertised and made me kick myself for sticking with the canned 1505p tunes for almost a year. But just as incredible is the service after sale. I actually purchased the tune package multiple times by mistake while having a glitch on my cpu, in the ballpark of maybe (5) additional orders for the same package and Matt corrected it before I could even explain what happened. And continues to help me as we speak tweaking the tune where needed to match my set up. You just don't get that type service anywhere, concerning any product so many thanks to all you guys for turning me on to him and to Geared, Matt and staff for actually standing behind their products. They've gained a lifelong customer and Ive already recommended them every chance Ive had. Second to none!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thegetter

Reaction score
Speaking of good people to do business with, I would like some recommendations for competent diesel garages in the Chicago area. I live on the west side, just beyond the city limits. '05 F250 Super Duty Lariat.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Wanted to thank all the good folks who recommended Matt's SRL & SRL+ tune (studded mills). The tune was exactly as advertised and made me kick myself for sticking with the canned 1505p tunes for almost a year. But just as incredible is the service after sale. I actually purchased the tune package multiple times by mistake while having a glitch on my cpu, in the ballpark of maybe (5) additional orders for the same package and Matt corrected it before I could even explain what happened. And continues to help me as we speak tweaking the tune where needed to match my set up. You just don't get that type service anywhere, concerning any product so many thanks to all you guys for turning me on to him and to Geared, Matt and staff for actually standing behind their products. They've gained a lifelong customer and Ive already recommended them every chance Ive had. Second to none!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're welcome.

Latest posts

Members online