700 hp goal build

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Was told progress had been made and that an assembled long block was ready. Was asked to come visit and help install the motor during a 3 day weekend I had. Went down and ended up leaving after the first day. Never saw a motor and truck was still outside. An official timeline was given to Jonathan. Have not received any progress updates. I am going down again around Christmas. Plan on either driving the truck home or looking for someone else to finish the truck. I cannot go into detail but some personal life problems have caused a lack of progress in the truck since Jonathan cannot ask any of his mechanics to build this motor. A slip up occurred when trying to oring the head/block assembly so I am getting another motor/ported heads? That is about all the update I can give due to my own lack of knowledge.

superpsd

Reaction score
It sounds like you are not the only one dealing with Dynoproven problems. Sucks to hear. Hope you get it sorted out. I know people have life Issuez it happens but to leave customers in the dark when they paid good money is bullshnit

DieselDC

Reaction score
Ditto what superpsd said. I can honestly care less what happens in life b/c, well honestly, I’ve heard all and every damn story there is to hear when chit don’t get finished/started on. 99% it’s bs and that one percent it was actually something I felt for (death in the family) but still though, updates are always necessary. I’d get real mad right now if I was the OP - especially told to come down to help install the motor when there wasn’t a motor to start with - update anybody. Okay done with rant - just got mad for you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerjoke73

Reaction score
The life issues wern’t a lie but it’s frustrating that someone who has payed (heck even payed upfront for parts that have never been seen) on time and can’t get this build together. He has so many ideas that are different and genius. At this point the truck is running half his parts so idk if anyone else could tune it like he can.

emev0l

Reaction score
Was told progress had been made and that an assembled long block was ready. Was asked to come visit and help install the motor during a 3 day weekend I had. Went down and ended up leaving after the first day. Never saw a motor and truck was still outside. An official timeline was given to Jonathan. Have not received any progress updates. I am going down again around Christmas. Plan on either driving the truck home or looking for someone else to finish the truck. I cannot go into detail but some personal life problems have caused a lack of progress in the truck since Jonathan cannot ask any of his mechanics to build this motor. A slip up occurred when trying to oring the head/block assembly so I am getting another motor/ported heads? That is about all the update I can give due to my own lack of knowledge.

If the truck isn't done by the time you go down around Christmas and you want us to take the project over let me know.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Started the process of trying to get the truck back. Cell number I had for him no longer works. Have been trying to contact people who may know how to get ahold of him.

DieselDC

Reaction score
Dude go take your truck back - eat your losses and fff it. Lesson learned.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Sadly the law will most likely have to be contacted. The truck itself I can load it’s just all my parts and the parts I bought off him but never saw that I’m worried about. As far as I know the engine isn’t even at his shop and who knows what else isn’t at the shop.

sootie

Reaction score
Sadly the law will most likely have to be contacted. The truck itself I can load it’s just all my parts and the parts I bought off him but never saw that I’m worried about. As far as I know the engine isn’t even at his shop and who knows what else isn’t at the shop.

From my experience with situations like this, if you dont go and collect your truck, you may never get it. Deal with the law on the remainder.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Its an 8 hr drive one way. Do i just go get my roller of a truck and take an L on the 15k+ worth of parts? I have no way of contacting the one person who can get me my parts back. Why would I go down there when the police can't even find him?

It has basically been two years at this point. I want ALL my S*** back at once. Yes I understand I wont get this stuff back for a while. Who knows if this truck will ever get put together at this point.

DieselDC

Reaction score
Dang you’re stuck in a bind you can’t get out of easily. Truck yeah you can get back but like you said, the unspoken parts are hard to speak for. Getting a lawyer would be much more than what the truck and parts are worth. Man I’m sorry buddy this royally sucks.

So have you decided what your next appropriate action would be?

sootie

Reaction score
Its an 8 hr drive one way. Do i just go get my roller of a truck and take an L on the 15k+ worth of parts? I have no way of contacting the one person who can get me my parts back. Why would I go down there when the police can't even find him?

It has basically been two years at this point. I want ALL my S*** back at once. Yes I understand I wont get this stuff back for a while. Who knows if this truck will ever get put together at this point.

Depends how much your truck is worth i guess...by bet is you wont see any of your stuff-ever.

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Yeah.

Get my damn truck back. Sorry but an update was that my truck has no motor or tranny in it. Honestly I don't care about the truck itself at this point. Its an old rusted out roller. The motor/tranny/literally every other engine bay part is what I cant get back. Won't say how much I have in those parts but most of you guys know what that entails. I am not stopping until I get paid for those parts or they are returned to me.

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
Man this sucks to hear!
No pony in this race, but stories like this hurt just to hear about. I hope you get some satisfaction.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah.

Get my damn truck back. Sorry but an update was that my truck has no motor or tranny in it. Honestly I don't care about the truck itself at this point. Its an old rusted out roller. The motor/tranny/literally every other engine bay part is what I cant get back. Won't say how much I have in those parts but most of you guys know what that entails. I am not stopping until I get paid for those parts or they are returned to me.
Very sorry to hear about this.. it is a dam shame. Maybe find someone close to the shop and have them do some recon on everything? I'd take emev0l up on his offer too.

live life full throttle

emev0l

Reaction score
Started the process of trying to get the truck back. Cell number I had for him no longer works. Have been trying to contact people who may know how to get ahold of him.

It's at Dynoproven right? What happens when you call their business number?

We're still ready to take the project over if you need us to.

It's a little rediculous that they had you paying along the way, it sounds like they didn't have the working capital to fund the project up front. We don't need your money until we've finished our job and you're happy with your running driving animal of a truck.

Jsexton

Reaction score
I KNOW WHAT YOU GOING THROUGH.
If I could only tell you the story of my truck
It seems today that alot of people who are good mechanics, awsome at building motors tuneing testing and fabing up parts. But are not good at running a successful business. Talking a good game telling you what you ewant to here to get your money.. Then you trust them pay the company what they ask form to get the job done. Then weeks, months go by and it's excuse after excuse when they caint produce what you are paying them for. What I've learned for me, IF I CAINT DO THE WORK MY SELF OF KNOW SOME ONE THAT I CAN WATCH DOING THE WORK, I DONT NEED IT. Iam so sorry to hear what you going through.. I lost 13k on mine trusting a shop were I live to do some work on mine it's a hard lesson to learn but I'll never forget it.

Latest posts

Members online