Injectors or Turbo?

Corys6.0

Reaction score
The truck is a 2004 Bonestock with 153k miles. I am calling Holderdown Diesel Performance tomorrow to schedule an appointment for the Ultimate 6.0 solution kit. There is a couple things in the kit I will have done differently but otherwise it looks like a good one. You guys are more than welcome to check it out on there website and give me some advice. Now for the reason of this thread, I really want the KC Stage 2R turbo and 190/30 injectors but I can’t swing that right now. What’s the best Injector combo for stock turbo or will the regular KC Stage 2 do ok with stock injectors? I just drive the truck to work everyday and pull my race car to the track. I still want a fairly quick truck and I like loud turbos. Let me know guys.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Always do air first. Keeps the smoke down, and will keep you from melting stuff. Especially if youre gonna be towing. Both the kc stage 2 and 2r will work great with stock injectors and a tune.

colo_dually

Reaction score
With Charlies Stage 2 turbos I'd wager you'll find yourself somewhere in the 450-475RWHP with a healthy fuel pressure and HPO system.

I'm running a Stage 2 style turbo on stock injectors and really like it as a daily driver that still tows.

Corys6.0

Reaction score
With Charlies Stage 2 turbos I'd wager you'll find yourself somewhere in the 450-475RWHP with a healthy fuel pressure and HPO system.

I'm running a Stage 2 style turbo on stock injectors and really like it as a daily driver that still tows.

I would be tickled to death with 450-475rwhp daily driver that can tow my car! Are you running stock fuel system and stock HPOP?

colo_dually

Reaction score
I would be tickled to death with 450-475rwhp daily driver that can tow my car! Are you running stock fuel system and stock HPOP?

I am running stock fuel system with the exception of an adjustable regulator (not a regulated return - retaining the stock dead-head design). I keep my fuel pressure at 65 psi. Completely stock HPOP.

Corys6.0

Reaction score
I am running stock fuel system with the exception of an adjustable regulator (not a regulated return - retaining the stock dead-head design). I keep my fuel pressure at 65 psi. Completely stock HPOP.

Ok good deal. What tunes you run?

colo_dually

Reaction score
Ok good deal. What tunes you run?

I'm running Ultimate-X from **********. I also have an older tow file from them the works well, as well as towing files from WPE (Ghost-Tow) and another with zero additional fueling and adjustments for my Stage 2.

Latest posts

Members online