• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999 f350 cclb 4x4 7.3 clean low mileage for sale

riverboy460

Reaction score
decided to sell my 7.3 to get me out of the debt the transmission put me into. Johns woods tow master transmissions are the best ones out there for our 7.3 but I put it on my credit card and between this and my boat I have to sell my toys off to get out of debt.

I searched long and hard for years for this truck it was my dream truck. I have towed my 26 ft striper and 28 foot 5th wheel all over with it and its been a super reliable truck. I have owned it since aug of 2011 and wasn't planning on getting rid of it. it was supposed to be my forever truck however life circumstances change. I don't make enough on my navy pay to get out of debt and this is how I know to do it. The truck has 109, 568 miles on it its my daily driver so gose up daily. I through up a few pics I took yesterday online heres the link. let me know if interested. oil is changed every 3k miles since I have owned it.

https://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-f350-cclb-4x4-larait/6354532987.html

early99

Reaction score
So the truck is a e99? What turbo are you running? Intake spider doesn’t look stock, is it the t4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magnum PD

Reaction score
It’s in his signature. Irate mount with a S366 turbo. T4 Mount.

DieselDC

Reaction score
That’s a damn clean truck - 25k for it? You’re gonna have to hold on to it for a while until you find the right buyer honestly. I would rock it for 20k if I had the money - b/c I put more than that in my truck Gl in the sale !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
6.7s are problematic now??? I guess id take an unreliable 6.7 over an underpowered rattlebox any day of the week...

DieselDC

Reaction score
sootie; said:
6.7s are problematic now??? I guess id take an unreliable 6.7 over an underpowered rattlebox any day of the week...

???

DieselDC

Reaction score
read the ad

O chit you got me there lol! No where does he mention the6.7 in this thread but the cl ad does haha. I admit the early 6.7 had issues lol but not anything to shy from. I’d own a 6.7 but it’s just too expensive for me haha. Besides, it downs my wife’s voice down a bit when I’m driving her places lol.

Last edited: