2017 powerstroke Midwest compounds

06FX4

Reaction score
Who out there has real life review on the midwest compounds and what turbo did you go with? What do you use the truck for?

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Been looking at the MW coumpounds for my '17 as well, in for more info. I'm wondering if it will fit under the stock hood since the design is different on the 17's.

sootie

Reaction score
Been looking at the MW coumpounds for my '17 as well, in for more info. I'm wondering if it will fit under the stock hood since the design is different on the 17's.
It fits under the stock hood no problem

06FX4

Reaction score
has anyone looked into running the S&B battey relocation? Or make something similar?

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Well I found a super low mileage used MW kit with a precision 7685 turbo for a hell of a deal so I went ahead and bought it. can't wait to get her installed and I'll report back when I get a few miles on it.

sootie

Reaction score
Well I found a super low mileage used MW kit with a precision 7685 turbo for a hell of a deal so I went ahead and bought it. can't wait to get her installed and I'll report back when I get a few miles on it.

from the classifieds? how much did you get it for?

06FX4

Reaction score
Dam i saw the ad after you sent that in here *** thats cheap. When are you installing it? I ordered same kit but i dont have a truck yet ��������

TTBOOST

Reaction score
Dam i saw the ad after you sent that in here *** thats cheap. When are you installing it? I ordered same kit but i dont have a truck yet ��������

Turbo kit but no truck to put it on that's awesome lmfao. Idk it might be a couple months I'm working in Ohio right now and this job doesn't get done for another month or two. When ever I get back home I'll start putting it on what turbo did you order with it?

06FX4

Reaction score
Figuered since papers are signed is a green light lol i should be getting a vin next week. Ordered it with same turbo 76:85 1.12

Latest posts

Members online