carli parts interchangeable

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
My brother just bought an '18 F250. he's looking at Carli for a leveling kit but just wants to go as basic as possible for now and build upon it later (not the full commuter package just yet but with time). when searching diesel power product's site with him, we saw that with the 11-16 trucks they allow you to "build your own kit" with just their 2.5" leveling springs and the Fox 2.0 IFP shocks like what's found in the commuter kit. guess what I'm asking is will these parts work for an '18 truck since they currently don't offer that option online? the springs are listed as 05-18 springs but no remark on the shocks so we weren't sure. looking at the suspension on his truck versus my 2011 F350 SRW up front, they look identical for the coil springs, stem type shocks and the pockets on the frame where they are located. but before he spends a little over $1100 total we'd like to make sure for his sake. any info is greatly appreciated! thanks guys

Jgon08

Reaction score
Yep mike is your man, I’m going to order Carli coils and 2.5 Kings on Black Friday if he’s doing a Black Friday sale.

sootie

Reaction score
front suspension parts are all the same with the exception of the track bar. just remember, the standard fox 2.0 ifp wont ride like the custom valved ones.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
front suspension parts are all the same with the exception of the track bar. just remember, the standard fox 2.0 ifp wont ride like the custom valved ones.

I thought those listed on their site were the custom valved Fox 2.0's?

*I guess my question for everybody recommending Mike, will NL do the "build as you go" kinda Carli kit? my brother would rather buy the best but he's not looking to bite off the full Commuter kit right now and he's willing to wait. On a side note these trucks are so damn nice... Makes me wish I had a good $35k freed up to put as a down payment on platinum of my own right now haha

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
hey does anybody know if No Limit is closed this week? Messaged Mike but no response. I know its thanksgiving but I was trying to get this lined up for my little brother so maybe he could partake on any black friday deals there might be (carli prices are probably set in stone but figured he'd at least try it)

Jgon08

Reaction score
hey does anybody know if No Limit is closed this week? Messaged Mike but no response. I know its thanksgiving but I was trying to get this lined up for my little brother so maybe he could partake on any black friday deals there might be (carli prices are probably set in stone but figured he'd at least try it)

Best bet is to call the shop, im sure someone will be around this week.

Latest posts

Members online