Any tuner adjust exhaust vanes yet with Ezlynk??

valvetick

Reaction score
I am running Ezlynk on my 15 stock turbo/fuel and have always wanted a more aggressive exhaust brake. The stock exhaust brake file using Ezlynk slows down the truck and trailer slightly but isn't very aggressive. When I got my tune this option wasn't available to play with yet. Has anyone played with that file or has Ezlynk opened that up for adjustment yet? The stock file does build 35-40 psi of drive pressure very quickly and easily so not sure if there is even much more to get aggressive without building excessive drive pressures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valvetick

Reaction score
I am running TSD tunes but from my understanding EZlynk didn't have the feature opened up yet to play with the vanes on the exhaust brake function. Meaning using the button to turn it on and off not on all the time like old school 6.0 SCT tunes that is available to play with. The button activates the ford programmed vanes for exhaust brake.

OryC

Reaction score
I haven't ran the exhaust brake tune on mine, just use the button instead. Only thing I wish that could be changed would be when the exhaust brake would kick on with the button turned on. My brothers dodge would kick the exhaust brake on as soon as he would release the throttle if his button was on, with or without a load. Feels like the ford won't even engage if it's in 6th and not smashing the brakes. Other than that I like the braking of it when it is engaged, just wish it would engage sooner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

valvetick

Reaction score
I haven't ran the exhaust brake tune on mine, just use the button instead. Only thing I wish that could be changed would be when the exhaust brake would kick on with the button turned on. My brothers dodge would kick the exhaust brake on as soon as he would release the throttle if his button was on, with or without a load. Feels like the ford won't even engage if it's in 6th and not smashing the brakes. Other than that I like the braking of it when it is engaged, just wish it would engage sooner

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yep I use the button as well that's what I referring to someone figuring out how to adjust. Coming on sooner would be nice as well. If Ezlynk opens up that table this can be adjusted by the tuner. When it closes and how much etc. currently tuners can only create a tow tune with exhaust brake that's on all the time ignoring the button.

Latest posts

Members online