PMF 10" Lift Flexing

NotStock

Reaction score
Ok, we havent really had a chance to get any good pics of our setups in action. This is one thing Im trying hard to work on. I just never have spare time to spend taking pictures, there is always something else to build. Any way, here are some pics of our newly designed 10" long travel lift. It features 12" of front travel and 18.5" of rear travel. No bed or frame modications are needed. This particular kit was built with 3.0 dual rate shocks but 2.5's could be used to make the kit more affordable. The rear is setup with a trophy truck inspired trailing arm that could handle anything you wanted to throw at it. If anyone has any questions, just ask!

And yes, thats 48" of articulation and still had a bit left in her...

NotStock

Reaction score
IMAG0137-1.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0139.jpg

NotStock

Reaction score
goodness gracious, I want to see it offroading :evil :poke: at the owner

The plan was to take this to the dunes the weekend before Thanksgiving and do a photoshoot with a little air under the tires. The magazine company wasnt able to make it out. The kit can handle it, the tires have me concerned though.

808stroker

Reaction score
Wow!!! that is over the top epic!!! how are the highway manners as far as bump steer, cornering, and ride quality? i swear the closer i get to pulling the trigger on a lift, the harder it gets!!!

Tonka350

Reaction score
that is awesome Trevor....purely awesome! what does one of those kits usually run for someone to buy? I would love to have that under my 2000....the complete kit would cost what?

Chad

Latest posts

Members online