some projects f350 &f250s

REDSTATE

Reaction score
1) 1999 regular cab f250 5.4 2x2... with a djm drop kit do you need to remove some leafs? most examples ive seen online show them removing some leafs.. i want to keep my tow capacity.
2) a 2003 6.0 if the cross hatches on the crank and cyl walls, no bearings spun rods are good ( nothing measured yet, all visual) 2 or 3 pistons are bad...
would a fella be able to just replace bearings and pistons and slap togather a short block?
3) 05 f350 4x4 crewcab 6.0... factory bolts, has blowby and possible degas losing antifreeze.. it is the daily... could a fella get away with pulling the motor and slapping in new bearings and piston heads new heads and studs and concider it good to go seeing as how its runs fine right now?
4) perfect 06 crewcab 4x4 f350 6.0... for $4000 buletproofed 160k motor front frame damage at the bumper mounts totally clean... pull engine and part out or fix frame ends and daily it?
5) 6.0 longblock "metal shavings in oil" $1000 worth it? only missing exhaust, intake.
6) with the truck im lowering, the front coil is sagging so am i looking at the truck being slammed in the front and alot higher in the rear?
7) if someone got ahold of a dually rear end and the leafs off of an 06...could a fella bolt that up to a single wheel truck and be a dually? any other parts required?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online