15' F450 high EGT's on highest tune?

samsquatch47

Reaction score
I don't tow often, 4-5 times a year I need to move the trailer to different airports. The rest of the time the truck is cruising empty. That's why I run on the hottest tunes normally. I just baby it and watch EGT's when I tow the trailer.
It's a riot now everyday driving on the hot tune. Love this truck. A little more would always be fun and the ability to keep the EGT's lower keeps my inner worrier happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
Roger. Hard to put the genie back in the bottle. If that's all you tow, StreetmaxR would be a riot. Couple it with appropriate tunes and enjoy. Like you say, keep your noggin outta your posterior when towing and give Midwest and/ or No Limit a call for some fun goodies.

samsquatch47

Reaction score
Roger. Hard to put the genie back in the bottle. If that's all you tow, StreetmaxR would be a riot. Couple it with appropriate tunes and enjoy. Like you say, keep your noggin outta your posterior when towing and give Midwest and/ or No Limit a call for some fun goodies.

I will do that for sure.
Thanks again for all the help!

Jomax

Reaction score
If that's the case, run GearH/Alberta speed tuning. They have the cleanest race tune.

samsquatch47

Reaction score
If that's the case, run GearH/Alberta speed tuning. They have the cleanest race tune.

Are they a diesel shop? I googled it and no place comes up? Or is that someone's forum name on here?

JRLott

Reaction score
Call http://nolimitfabrication.com. They can set you up with the intake, turbo, tunes, and a hell of a lot more good stuff that leave you happier than a pig in ****. Breaking Habits has posted a couple times in this thread is also great resource who can help with at least 99% of the stuff and offer another perspective. Both great guys who sell each other's goodies.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Call http://nolimitfabrication.com. They can set you up with the intake, turbo, tunes, and a hell of a lot more good stuff that leave you happier than a pig in ****. Breaking Habits has posted a couple times in this thread is also great resource who can help with at least 99% of the stuff and offer another perspective. Both great guys who sell each other's goodies.

WHS^^

Latest posts

Members online