finally..interior work.

golfer

Reaction score
picked up the 2000 Ex a year ago from a customer with too many trucks...

did some mild engine & trans work on it...but the interior was a disaster.

just picked it up last night

was hoping for a little more contrast on the suede inserts, but the quality is tops... new carpet, suede headliner, new leather w/ inserts...smells new again.

(uploading pics now)

golfer

Reaction score
IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0110.jpg

caladash

Reaction score
The headliner is awesome!! Where did you guys get it? Seats look great as well....my seats in the Ex need that treatment as well.

golfer

Reaction score
The headliner is awesome!! Where did you guys get it? Seats look great as well....my seats in the Ex need that treatment as well.

thanks~

pretty sure that the headliner was hand laid (there are 2 seams, but hardly noticeable)...not really a 'kit' that was purchased...the seats (to the best of my knowledge) are Katzskin's but the installer added new foam to the seats since they had @ 180k on them.

they also did suede on the sun visors, which was a nice touch.

The guy that did the work has a (very small) stereo shop in Nashville and he does some ridiculous work for local celebs...everything from tint to retarded/competition stereo, lays fiberglass, a little bit like West Coast Customs Lite, LOL...

golfer

Reaction score
Very nice Dave! Any other pics of the Ex?

thanks Gare~

the exterior is fillllltttttttthhhhhhy right now...

(forecast is sunny for next 4-5 days, so I'll wash it soon)...

but there are pics (here somewhere) of the 05 HD front end with HID & projectors from last January/Feb....

still need to get a repaint & body work...but it looks good from 50' when it's clean, LOL....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
thanks Gare~

the exterior is fillllltttttttthhhhhhy right now...

(forecast is sunny for next 4-5 days, so I'll wash it soon)...

but there are pics (here somewhere) of the 05 HD front end with HID & projectors from last January/Feb....

still need to get a repaint & body work...but it looks good from 50' when it's clean, LOL....

LOL!

golfer

Reaction score
^^ you kill me with that sweet ass candy(?) white paint...that chit is so so nice...I actually called Jason when I saw your paint & talked to him about me bringing it down to him...but ***...don't think I can afford his work...

top top notch paint...and a half ass mechanic to boot! ;)

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
^^ you kill me with that sweet ass candy(?) white paint...that chit is so so nice...I actually called Jason when I saw your paint & talked to him about me bringing it down to him...but ***...don't think I can afford his work...

top top notch paint...and a half ass mechanic to boot! ;)

Thanks Dave! I was always under the impression he was doing all the body work and then his buddy who owns a large bodyshop was going to lay the paint. One day I ask "when's he gonna spray it?" Jason was like...who is "he" ? I'm painting it.:D

My heart sank. I had no idea Jason had experience in paint and body and could only imagine what kind of earl scheib reject paintjob I was gonna get.

I was pleasantly surprised. LOL

Latest posts

Members online