RetroShop - A quick overview!

RetroShop

Reaction score
So......who the heck are we, what the heck do we do? :toast:

RetroShop was founded in 2010 by me (Jeremy McFail) and the past 6+ years have seen a LOT of changes in the custom lighting scene! What started as an interest in lighting (in 2008) turned to crackin' headlights in 2009 to do my first HID projector retrofit on my Ram truck. In 2010, I did my next truck....then it turned into a hobby.....one that turned into a full time business. Fast forward to 2017 and we are focused on producing lights with excellent output (lets face it, stock lighting SUCKS!), and if the customer wants it - all sorts of customization options. We can do custom headlights, tail lights, fog lights, etc......painting small parts (badges, mirror caps, etc) and we offer HID kits and LED options as well.

RetroShop consists of 2 full time employees - Jeremy and Dave. Jeremy (myself) - the "face" of the company, the person who answers emails, texts, phone calls, forums, FB, Instagram.....hell - ummm, the communication dude! Dave, he's my jack of all trades here. Dave started as my part time painter back in 2011 and I finally convinced him that he needed to work for me full time in 2015. Dave does all of our paint work here, as well as many parts of our builds.

We are located in St Louis MO - so shipping in lights typically is 1-4 days from anywhere in the US. Our average turn around here is within a week (of receiving your lights) - or we can supply new lights for your build if you'd prefer to keep your OEMs, or just simply not have the downtime associated with customizing your lights. We are authorized dealers for The Retrofit Source / Morimoto and Diode Dynamics. 99% of our products are sourced through these great vendors!

As with any thread.......

:nopics:

Lets see what we've done!

Most of our Ford SuperDuty builds are focused on the 11-16 models, though we have completed builds for the 99-04, 05-07, 08-10 and 17 models as well. Our most popular build, Roger's F450 we did a while back, seen in this video:

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Here's a quick video of a 05-07 as well:

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

My favorite saying is ..... "from mild to wild".

Not everyone wants the same thing, which is the amazing thing with custom lights. Want 'em black? Sure.....satin black, gloss black, tuxedo black, absolute black? Endless options! Don't want projectors, halos.....maybe you just want the amber reflectors replaced with clears? Yup, we can do that for you.

Check these 2 sets we shipped Friday.....look the same, but......

Tux black, stock amber:

2017-01-06%2009.06.05_zps6qbj2onk.jpg

Satin black, tinted amber:

2017-01-06%2013.26.27_zpstqa043mp.jpg

Maybe you like chrome....and a little bit of black?

2016-11-21%2015.31.06_zpskbggnn0b.jpg

Black, silver and clear corners?

2016-09-15%2013.37.33_zpsyrs0jrfo.jpg

White anyone?

2016-10-28%2013.19.04_zpshgtiie08.jpg

Switchback halos are a killer addition!

2016-11-29%2013.35.11_zps8hzs6suo.jpg

2016-11-29%2013.35.18_zpspeiaa2lb.jpg

2016-11-29%2013.35.24-1_zpsm2hzan8a.jpg

How about these 17s that where featured on a SEMA build this year?

2016-10-15%2015.50.54_zpsdxjdqan2.jpg

2016-10-15%2015.53.25_zps7kfsiywx.jpg

2016-10-15%2015.52.51_zpslqmnc6xq.jpg

Tails? Yeah, we can do that too!

2016-11-14%2012.28.06_zps0spmnauk.jpg

Are you a DIYer? We can assist too - we stock parts to do the job! Even if you don't see it on our website, we can get you cared for.

So how do you get ahold of us for a build of your own?

Website - 💻 www.retroshop.us
Email - 📨 [email protected]
Phone / Text - 📱 (314) 669-HIDS (4437)

Phone support is during "business hours" - 830-5 CST M-F. Yes, I said that in quotes....the phone doesn't ring outside of those hours, but it doesn't mean that we won't be around via email or text to assist you. I'm not available 24 hours a day (mans gotta sleep sometime, right?) - but I'll do my best to get back to you as quickly as we can!

How can you connect with us on social media?
FB - Retro Shop - https://www.facebook.com/retroshopheadlights/
IG - RetroShopLLC - https://www.instagram.com/retroshopllc/

TY PowerStroke Army for having me, and I look forward to assisting you with your lighting needs!

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Great looking work...

Not ready for the truck just yet, but
would you be able / willing to do a street bike headlight upgrade?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RetroShop

Reaction score
Awesome work Jeremy. I'll def go through you for my light needs in the future.

Sounds great, TY!!

Great looking work...

Not ready for the truck just yet, but
would you be able / willing to do a street bike headlight upgrade?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oddly enough....I have yet to do a bike! Bikes are a bit of a weird breed.....with the lack of depth its incredibly hard to do them on a mail order basis.....last thing I'd want to do is a killer setup.....then realize that it doesn't fit! :fustrate: At this time, we are really focusing on cars and trucks......maybe in the future we'll dabble on bikes!

UncleJerm76

Reaction score
Excellent craftsmanship. I will definitely be seeking you for any future lighting needs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drservo

Reaction score
Nice work! Do you have a picture of Satin black, tinted amber installed on the truck?

RetroShop

Reaction score
Nice work! Do you have a picture of Satin black, tinted amber installed on the truck?

I wish I had better organization of pics lol......years and years of them, but I don't think I have those pics on the truck.

Here's one that is close! (has a projector, no tint on the amber)

Photo%20May%2024,%208%2044%2024%20PM.jpg

TLyons90

Reaction score
Awesome! Will defiantly be contacting you Jeremy on possibly doing some small painted pieces and my head lights! Thanks for the write up and pics!

drservo

Reaction score
Do you have a clear cover that you would sell for a '15, I was doing my own and goofed the passenger light.

sootie

Reaction score
to me it reads the actual clear lens that covers the whole light-not the reflector. i could be wrong tho...

drservo

Reaction score
Yeah I meant the whole cover that I screwed up taking apart lol, but I also wanted something besides the orange as well so I will be ordering them. Thanks!

RetroShop

Reaction score
Yeah I meant the whole cover that I screwed up taking apart lol, but I also wanted something besides the orange as well so I will be ordering them. Thanks!

d'oh! yeah, the only ones I have are busted up! :( (outer lenses that is!)

rockbronco

Reaction score
Whats the turn around time and rough cost on doing just a simple hid projector for the high/low beams? I hate the drop in led and hid bulb kits and what a quality hid setup in the factory lights.

RetroShop

Reaction score
Whats the turn around time and rough cost on doing just a simple hid projector for the high/low beams? I hate the drop in led and hid bulb kits and what a quality hid setup in the factory lights.

Pricing and turn around greatly vary based on the model we are working on.

Please email us at [email protected] for a quote - TY!