HS-Motorsports 6.7 Low Pressure Fuel System

1bad6.7

Reaction score
This system offer's a few more options than whatever else may be out there we believe.
-Adjustable fuel pressure can be set from 20-100 psi, making it very universal for a stock or modified vehicle.
-150gph quiet fuel pump backed by a two year warranty.
-Very simple quick installation with no cutting of factory fuel lines. Pump and filter assembly's install directly into factory location.
- Does not hang down below factory frame rail.
-Cooler fuel supply temperature.
-Cheaper fuel filter replacement.
-Better filter micron ratings then aftermarket or factory filters.

What fuel filter will be used? also what is the micron rating? Also do I need to add a inline gauge ?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
What fuel filter will be used? also what is the micron rating? Also do I need to add a inline gauge ?

The primary filter/water separator is a 10, and the secondary filter is 3. The filter company's we sourced these from claim they will filter better than the factory one's do at 10 and 4. There are a ton of opinion's on micron rating's however so I can only base this off the information I received from them. The fuel pressure regulator included in the kit has a port for a pressure gauge. We do supply a gauge for the port in the regulator. You can put a sending unit in the port and run an aftermarket gauge inside if you desire as well.

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We are working on the site right now. The installation instructions will be up shortly, just finishing the picture's up right now. Hang tight:)

jcain

Reaction score
Got the prep work done in the warm house. Supposed to be -20 with windchill tomorrow, so we'll see how warm the garage is. Hopefully I can man up and get this swapped out.
So far, so very good.

IMAG0370.jpg

IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

Reaction score
Just an update- Our low pressure fuel system includes a 200gph pump as opposed to the original 150 gph pump that was mentioned in the beginning. That should be plenty of quality fuel to reach 1000 hp on most setups.

Swanny307

Reaction score
Really thinking about changing to this system from my FASS, just wondering how there holding up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk