LETS SEE THOSE EXCURSIONS!!!!

Jomax

Reaction score
My '05. Full Traction 4-link with King Coilovers. Rides SOOOO much better than the 6" Skyjacker leaf set up I had before. Took off my 175 injectors to go back to factory since I kept having to replace the 175s every 5-6K miles. Kept my IDP tunes, and it still runs like a scalded dog.

Nice EX! Don't really like the bumper, but the rest is nice!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The Butcher

Reaction score
Nice EX! Don't really like the bumper, but the rest is nice!

Thanks. When I first got the bumper I thought it made my truck look like a beautiful woman with a huge nose! It's grown on me though, and looks good with the 38/x15.50 tires. Anything less and it looks kind of silly. Funny the looks that little kids give this truck though. They all love the "monster truck"!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
My '05. Full Traction 4-link with King Coilovers. Rides SOOOO much better than the 6" Skyjacker leaf set up I had before. Took off my 175 injectors to go back to factory since I kept having to replace the 175s every 5-6K miles. Kept my IDP tunes, and it still runs like a scalded dog.
That's a sharp Ex! I've been thinking about looking around for one and this really makes me want to!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Wayne

Reaction score
Thanks. When I first got the bumper I thought it made my truck look like a beautiful woman with a huge nose! It's grown on me though, and looks good with the 38/x15.50 tires. Anything less and it looks kind of silly. Funny the looks that little kids give this truck though. They all love the "monster truck"!

very nice rig! how wide are the wheels? I've been seriously considering that size of tire, and planning on a 10 wide for my ex project. if those are 12's though, i'll have to reconsider.

lx_2nv

Reaction score

I dig it....I am almost having second thoughts on selling it.

Jomax

Reaction score
20141228_160221.jpg

The Butcher

Reaction score
very nice rig! how wide are the wheels? I've been seriously considering that size of tire, and planning on a 10 wide for my ex project. if those are 12's though, i'll have to reconsider.

Sorry I'm just getting back on this. They are 20x10. I think -19 or -24 offset. Stick out just right with a 15.50 wide tire.

Jeremy

Reaction score
This is my second 05 Excursion. I had one and sold it a few years ago and regretted it ever since. I didnt drive it much but as the kids get older it really is nice way to travel. So i went hunting for another one.

image316.jpg

The Butcher

Reaction score
This is my second 05 Excursion. I had one and sold it a few years ago and regretted it ever since. I didnt drive it much but as the kids get older it really is nice way to travel. So i went hunting for another one.

image316.jpg

Nice! How many miles on it?

Wayne

Reaction score
makes me think of the eminent complete death of the excursion with the new aluminum body super duty coming out....unless the expedition el and the new super duty end up sharing cabs & body lines with the new super duty :drool:

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
makes me think of the eminent complete death of the excursion with the new aluminum body super duty coming out....unless the expedition el and the new super duty end up sharing cabs & body lines with the new super duty :drool:

funny you say that I was thinking about that last night. I know this truck will be up for sale soon, but the novelty and looks I get driving it make it really hard to convince myself to sell it

97f350stroker

Reaction score
funny you say that I was thinking about that last night. I know this truck will be up for sale soon, but the novelty and looks I get driving it make it really hard to convince myself to sell it

That ex is just plain out bad azz. I'm also not a big fan of the new front ends but it works perfect on that. Wish ford would put that in production I'd have a hard time not buying one.