SEMA 2015 like you have never seen it before...

ftast350

Reaction score
Just an amazing build! How many hours were put into this!? Did PMF do the suspension also!? Haha so cool!

packin45

Reaction score
Jordan I sure hope you sprayed clear on that pesky spot on top of the front fenders under the hood. Gotta learn from your mistakes!! lmao this is epic!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

vrog

Reaction score
Jordan is a class act. Congrats guys

I got a pic of the bumper 2-3 weeks back. I was driving so i prob should not even have opened the text. It was a pic of the front clip. I about crashed my truck, I was like " this crazy bastard made his own new body style front end". They all got a good laugh out of it.

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Jordan needs to start building these things for the guys with Kids around here... I thought the truck build was amazing, this is just ridiculous lol. Incredible man..:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Jordan, do you actually run a shop? If not, you need too lol

Last edited:

jordan572

Reaction score
Just an amazing build! How many hours were put into this!? Did PMF do the suspension also!? Haha so cool!

Trevor was off the hook on this one, I special ordered the f-150 Extreme edition. Lifted and bigger tires from the factory, lol.

Jordan I sure hope you sprayed clear on that pesky spot on top of the front fenders under the hood. Gotta learn from your mistakes!! lmao this is epic!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Bentley mentioned this, live and learn. Glad I redeemed myself on this one.

Jordan is a class act. Congrats guys

I got a pic of the bumper 2-3 weeks back. I was driving so i prob should not even have opened the text. It was a pic of the front clip. I about crashed my truck, I was like " this crazy bastard made his own new body style front end". They all got a good laugh out of it.

Sure, with the excuses. :blah:

Jordan needs to start building these things for the guys with Kids around here... I thought the truck build was amazing, this is just ridiculous lol. Incredible man..:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Jordan, do you actually run a shop? If not, you need too lol

:toast: I work at my family's business. I try to have some fun along the way you could say.