My Project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
tweaked the tuning a bit and worked a lot to get the low boost smoke down, basicvally stopped here due to running out of rail pressure with the 15 pump and 10mm Stroker CP3 .not bad for a grocery getter. peak #'s were 1302hp/2287tq

IMG_7380.jpg

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
As long as the H&S kit is in production it's just a matter of calling NL up and ordering all of it. There isn't much to upgrade in the drivetrain besides the trans and maybe some traction bars to reduce the chance of snapping stuff.
That is amazing. Is this recipe reproducible? Roughly what would it cost to get there? and other driveline upgrades needed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
As long as the H&S kit is in production it's just a matter of calling NL up and ordering all of it. There isn't much to upgrade in the drivetrain besides the trans and maybe some traction bars to reduce the chance of snapping stuff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

what ^^^^ said. trans and traction bars , and a lot of stuff under the hood.

jcain

Reaction score
It was a pretty good driving truck. I only drove it on the lowest tune (900+rwhp) to see how it acted. It's Delta+P around 9psi. After that, it's hell on wheels(tires actually). Mike needs to put some lockers in it for sure.

Latest posts

Members online