SEMA 2K15 Truck Build

Showoff

Reaction score
Hey guys. I haven't posted much on here as I am usually on the other site, but I wanted to post here as I have had many people ask details and told me I should start a thread. Some may like the build, some may not. It's always been a goal of mine to say I built a SEMA truck, so I am.

I will post pics as I go along of stuff, feel free to ask questions. I have a 6 week old while building this, so I'll post as much as I can.

The truck is a 2014 Ruby Red Platinum. It will feature a 9-10" custom coilover lift by Stealth Suspension. It will be a long arm 4 link with a custom steel - aluminum combo and with bypass shocks. It will have 37" Toyos with 24" Forgiato 1 piece wheels. There is a lot of other stuff and I will try and post on that as we go.

Hope you enjoy.

Here is the rendering:
A057393C-CFE4-455E-9F60-81A1C21480DF.jpg

Here is the truck before: (minus the platinum wheels)
9E2CDA5F-F6D1-4537-91E7-1E7A61DFAAE0.jpg

Here are the shocks and coilover we were going to do before we changed it up:
06E99178-9EA7-4171-ADB9-D4E3378C303A.jpg

Here are the 4 link arms mocked up:
C9A394C7-CB3B-41C6-9053-C855C90614F6.jpg

Showoff

Reaction score
Forgot to add, the truck will be going to SEMA with Forgiato wheels and is being completely built by Stealth Suspension.

Inline6359

Reaction score
I look forward to this one, but one suggestion. (I'm assuming by the rendering your going to do a brushed steel wrap) if your going to wrap it I would do the mirror caps in the wrap as well, them hanging out there red kinda looks out of place imo.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Looks like it will be pretty sweet! I was actually hoping to see the truck actually the way it was in the picture! I think that silver ( whatever color that is) combined with the ruby red would be pretty awesome but that's just my opinion lol.

Showoff

Reaction score
If you are talking about Jordan's truck (autotruckservice) there is no way I'll beat that. His is amazing. Just wanted to try my take on a design and plan. Went by and saw it today. Working on the 4 link mounts on the frame rail. Also, the mirror caps, a lot of talk about those. Normally I woul have them wrapped as well, but right now I am liking the red due to the headlights being red. We'll see. Nothing set in stone yet.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
SEMA builds are fun until you have to actually get one to SEMA.
I was relieved in '13 when I didn't actually have to go with ADV.1 since that's the year they got banned. LOL

smcox1

Reaction score
^We need the rest of that story.
I'm really liking the red accents. Can't wait to see this one come together.

jcain

Reaction score
SEMA builds are fun until you have to actually get one to SEMA.
I was relieved in '13 when I didn't actually have to go with ADV.1 since that's the year they got banned. LOL

I had no issues with my GTO getting to or being in SEMA. Guess it was easier since I lived there at the time...

RyanOG

Reaction score
Whats the info on Stealth Suspensions? Website, kits offered, location? Nice rendering ready to see how it will turn out.

Showoff

Reaction score
Stealth Suspension is a new name, but the owner is not new to the market. Kyle, the owner, is the original owner of Top Gun Customz before selling it. However, he is doing things a little differently this time. His kits will be more of a custom look and will have different stages. You can go all the way from budget friendly kits to wild kits depending on what you are looking for and wanting to spend. His 4 links will be fab'd up in house, and he will have his own shock line that is currently being manufactured by king but will have. Better prices. He is already doing work for local dealers and customers local and out of state. The website should be up and running soon. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll try and post some pics of what you all want to see.

Latest posts

Members online