• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 core 7.3s, Cummins parts

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
I have 2 core forged rod 7.3s. One is a t444e with around 60k miles if I remember right. One head was taken off by previous owner for inspection, otherwise I believe everything is there.

The other is out of my pickup. Just put new bearings in it last week after an oil cooler failure, ran it for an hour and a half and it spun a rod bearing and wrecked crank and rod. Trick has 206000 miles, but this motor appears to be a fairly new motor. Far more cross hatch in it than any other I've pulled apart. If I had to guess, 40,000 miles on it tops, and I put 20 some of them on it and meticulously maintained. Any little leak or creak I fixed right away.

Cummins 53 block (not cracked, very good shape) needs to be bored, comes with crank, cam, head injectors and a few other little odds and ends. Head probably isn't worth anything, truck was in a barn fire and valve cover was melted and head was exposed to elements.

Also have 2 Cummins to eaton/Allison/spicer flywheel housings, one starter and flex plate setup.

Have an Allison 1000 6spd that needs valve body, internal wiring harness, nsbu switch and a couple other small things, stock, good shape, 4x4 model. If sold for right price, I will include the pieces missing which would come from DHD and include a DHD built valve body.

Selling all asap to swap my dt360 into this truck! Need it all gone asap! Make reasonable offers!

co04cobra

Reaction score
If you want the stuff gone quickly, you would consider parting them out. Not trying to be a dick but a 7.3 with spun bearing is worth little more then scrap.

Latest posts

Members online