Federal Couragia's

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Has anyone ran Federal Couragia's on their truck? I really like the tread pattern and how aggressive they look, but does anyone know how long they last or if they're really loud or anything else?

PDT1081

Reaction score
They are pieces of **** on an 8,000lb truck. Less than 1,000 miles and the side of my white truck was covered in the rubber. Traction on wet pavement is non-existent. I put 10,000 miles on a set. Tread was more than half gone and the noise was enough to drive you insane. This was on a 2013.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Just 1000 miles of regular driving? That's nuts. Does anyone else have any input? I can get these for like $168 shipped a tire so I'm trying to decide if they're worth a shot

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Just 1000 miles of regular driving? That's nuts. Does anyone else have any input? I can get these for like $168 shipped a tire so I'm trying to decide if they're worth a shot

I seen some people post that the tread rips off of the tire and it leaves you on side of the road and calling for a tow truck...

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I had a set and got over 15k on them worth a ton of abuse. I'd buy another set without a doubt. I had great luck with them. They rode good and we're not loud. But that's just my experience.

PDT1081

Reaction score

Less than 1,000 miles to have the side of the truck completely covered in rubber dust. I put 10,000 total on them before I replaced them. Doubt they would've made it to 20,000. And yes, regular driving in a bone stock truck. They are cheap tires for a reason.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Buddy just put some on his dmax about a month ago and said he's already noticing them wearing like crap. Haven't heard him say anything about traction though. I've yet to see any m/t have good traction on wet pavement....

521turbo

Reaction score
I have ran multiple set without problem's, but I usually burn them off before they wear out. But there $800 dollars for a set of 35/12.5/20.

patricku47

Reaction score
One of my good friends had 2 of them come apart under his truck and they were still relativity new. They seem like a great light truck tire, but don't hold up well under the weight of our trucks.

patricku47

Reaction score
Look into the Mastercraft MXT for a mud terrain. I know several people running them that are in love with them. If I ever decide to switch to an M/T, I would give them a shot.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
That was what I was looking at before and liked the look of them. Just saw the couragias and like the look and price. When I go for new tires, I'll probably go MXT :)

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Look into the Mastercraft MXT for a mud terrain. I know several people running them that are in love with them. If I ever decide to switch to an M/T, I would give them a shot.

Just put these on my truck. I ran the Mastercraft courset m/t on my obs crew before they came out with the mxt and really liked those so I figured I'd rock the mxt. So far so good, very quiet rolling down the highway

oneton

Reaction score
My friends dad had some on his 14 dodge 2500 Cummins and the sidewall started splitting with only about 5k miles.a lot of people around here run them on titans,tundras,tacomas,rangers ,etc and love them.

They are noisy also

Coposrv

Reaction score
I've put about 15k on a set. So far they have been wearing fine. They're not crazy loud but definitely not quiet. My truck weighs around 10k. Full of tools, under a topper all the time. I did have to replace 1 tire but it was due to smashing a pot hole at 50ish. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444350105.111969.jpg. Even after the damage the tire held air and got me home, 60 miles. I can honestly say I am having a good experience with them.