King Shocks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
anything you guys want from King Shocks let me know. I am distributing them now. i have them on my 2013 and they are the cat's ass . They have some really cool options for the super duty including stock replacement and drop in coil overs for the 05 and up trucks .

RSK

Reaction score
Bruh what's a price for stock replacements for 6fo just the front two for now... Im looking to drop my truck back down to stock height but tossed my perfectly good rancho's in the garbage a year ago so i need two shocks for now.

Jomax

Reaction score
How do they ride vs stock? Been waiting till you finally drove it with them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Bruh what's a price for stock replacements for 6fo just the front two for now... Im looking to drop my truck back down to stock height but tossed my perfectly good rancho's in the garbage a year ago so i need two shocks for now.

$750 shipped for the fronts.

How do they ride vs stock? Been waiting till you finally drove it with them on.

they drive so damn nice. they BLOW the ranchos away .

Jomax

Reaction score
Mike, How do they do on the expansion joints on the hwys in CA vs your old shocks?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mike, How do they do on the expansion joints on the hwys in CA vs your old shocks?

thats the biggest difference i notice. they absorb them way better. the rear still has a tiny bit , but i didnt do the adjustables so it could be better. but for now its a much smoother bump vs a harsh teeth jarring bump like the ranchos .

RSK

Reaction score
$750 shipped for the fronts.

they drive so damn nice. they BLOW the ranchos away .

Have you ever ran carli valved fox shocks? My truck floats down the highway and soaks up the nastiest pot holes/expansion joints or ruts i can throw at it, but its leveled...with carli progressive rate coils and their commuter shocks in all 4 corners to match it. Honestly it rides as almost as smooth at highway speeds as my audi a6

Jomax

Reaction score
Have you ever ran carli valved fox shocks? My truck floats down the highway and soaks up the nastiest pot holes/expansion joints or ruts i can throw at it, but its leveled...with carli progressive rate coils and their commuter shocks in all 4 corners to match it. Honestly it rides as almost as smooth at highway speeds as my audi a6

Have you ever driven in CA? Roads are the worst I've seen.

RSK

Reaction score
No i haven't driven in ca, but new england roads are bad but i was just wondering if mike or anyone switched from carli valved shocks to these kings...and ya audi's ride like **** right, 450 and 550's are smoother right?

Jomax

Reaction score
My 6.7 will be staying stock hight. Will be getting these shocks when money permits. I'll see how they do vs coilover bypasses.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
anything you guys want from King Shocks let me know. I am distributing them now. i have them on my 2013 and they are the cat's ass . They have some really cool options for the super duty including stock replacement and drop in coil overs for the 05 and up trucks .

What's your price on (4) 8" travel 2.5 emulsion without coils. And also the price on the same size with piggyback res.

Latest posts

Members online