**Official Announcement: Custom Tuning**

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Since Matt has made note of it but we haven't made an actual thread for it, I figured we could go ahead and start one for it.

As of July 2015, we've made the formal decision to begin offering custom tuning for our customers (both 6.4L and 6.7L). We don't have a set-in-stone release date, but expect sometime during the month of September (October at the latest) after the release of our large 6.7L tuning update and new product release.

We know our customers have wanted custom tuning for quite some time now. We listened (even though sometimes it seemed as if we weren't) and felt we were finally in a position to do so.

Matt Geouge, SDT president and lead calibrater, and myself will be handling the custom tuning here at Spartan. If you have any questions prior to release, direct them my way (here on the forum or via email) and I'll answer them the best I can.

Once we have a release date set, I'll post an update to this thread.

Thanks,

Jeff @ Spartan

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Sweet!! I'm waiting patiently. We've already talked Jeff about this lol.

boom24

Reaction score
That is great to hear .!! Iam pumped for it.. Will I be able to do my own tuning or will I have to have email tunes?..either way between this and possibly SOTF .spartan will most definitely be the best tuner on the market!

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
That is great to hear .!! Iam pumped for it.. Will I be able to do my own tuning or will I have to have email tunes?..either way between this and possibly SOTF .spartan will most definitely be the best tuner on the market!

We won't be releasing any kind of end user software. At least not anytime in the foreseeable future.

boom24

Reaction score
Any idea on the cost of the custom tunes and turn around times?

boom24

Reaction score
Any updates on a time frame? I want to get tuned figured out before I keep building my truck

Latest posts

Members online