Progress thread

swinky

Reaction score
I did the unthinkable, two gallons of rottella t6 then topped it off with Mobil 1 15-50 full syn. Ipr dropped a full percent at idle and icp is up about 600 psi wide open.

swinky

Reaction score
Dual pump kit should be shipped on the 15th of august. Hoping for maybe an 11.7 with full icp. Still undecided on what charger I'm going to run. I'm thinking about maybe a 472 but this damn 66 is getting laggy with the summer temps. A 467 might be the ticket.

Injectors will be bumped up to a 255/100 later in the year.

swinky

Reaction score
Change of plans. Going to be testing dyno provens honey badger pump for the 6liters.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Change of plans. Going to be testing dyno provens honey badger pump for the 6liters.

NICE!!!

I am running a t500 from Terminator and have been impressed. The honey badger was the other one I wanted to try.

What happened to the twin pump kit? I thought it already shipped?

swinky

Reaction score
A few more important things came up. I'm really not excited about installing this pump in the parking lot at my apartments.

swinky

Reaction score
Have a race november 7th. Going to have dual pumps by then. I'll run my full fuel tune and lock the converter and spray in 2nd. Probably going to break some chit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Have a race november 7th. Going to have dual pumps by then. I'll run my full fuel tune and lock the converter and spray in 2nd. Probably going to break some chit.

KABOOOOOOOOOOM. just kiddin buddy I hope it works well for you. I'm interested to see a video of it if you can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slc dzl

Reaction score
Did you ever find out the details on that company that was coming out with new more affordable 6.0 connecting rods?

swinky

Reaction score
Did you ever find out the details on that company that was coming out with new more affordable 6.0 connecting rods?
Yeah I don't trust them. They can't build a motor to save their lives. I'll be going with hypermax rods.

Going to order a 369 and give it a good torture test too.