Hydra chip questions

Olepowerstroke

Reaction score
What company tunes better for trucks with big tires? I have a 2002 7.3 on 40's,456's,175/80 single shot sticks

dsberman94

Reaction score
Geerhead tunes the best no matter the circumstances. Love my tuning for my 175/80s and 38r from him.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
Matt at geerhead is a great guy and has made some great tunes for all of my different setups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79jasper

Reaction score
Can't say for the rest, but with power hungry tunes, mine is smokey if I'm not careful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
I like the power of the PHP tunes but they are Smokey tunes. I run the blower on my truck so the smoke is gone. But if you have a lazy stock turbo PHP tunes will be Smokey until the turbo lights.

Olepowerstroke

Reaction score
Yea I've got a stock turbo as of now. I have dyno proven now on a ts and like them just want to try something else and try out the hydra. I may just go with ********

6ohTyler

Reaction score
What company tunes better for trucks with big tires? I have a 2002 7.3 on 40's,456's,175/80 single shot sticks
call us at DynoProven, we can write you some great tunes for any setup, stock to fully built! not to mention 7.3's are our specialty. 706-841-2496
Also, we currently have a deal going on, if you get tunes through us, TS or Hydra, you get a free thermostat housing to go with it. limited time deal!

Last edited:

TheBigRig

Reaction score
call us at DynoProven, we can write you some great tunes for any setup, stock to fully built! not to mention 7.3's are our specialty. 706-841-2496
Also, we currently have a deal going on, if you get tunes through us, TS or Hydra, you get a free thermostat housing to go with it. limited time deal!

Are you experienced with tuning CA Emissions model trucks?

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Are you experienced with tuning CA Emissions model trucks?

Jonathan has been around these trucks forever. He worked for Beans Diesel Performance before going out on his own with Dyno Proven.

Whatever you need he can get for you. Great guy to deal with. I run his tunes on my setup and really like them.