Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

ibestroken

Reaction score
Friday was a great day other then running around trying to get rules straight for pulling classes and trying to have the truck ready. Still has some kinks to work out but had a fun weekend overall and enjoyed meeting the few that I did from the forum.

ClayStewart

Reaction score
We drove 18 hours one way from Fort Worth, Texas. We had a blast and the 6.4 made a solid 7.05 at 101 pass in qualifying for 6.70. Wish the rain would've held off because there were some solid trucks making damn close times to each other. Either way, we had an absolute blast and will see everyone there in the fall!!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
The weather Saturday sucked.....but what do you do? It was good seeing old friends and meeting new ones.... Thanks to Rudy's again for an awesome event!

johnp115

Reaction score
Yeah the rain sucked, saturday was shaping up to be a huge day! It happens though, can't wait for the fall.

We drove 18 hours one way from Fort Worth, Texas. We had a blast and the 6.4 made a solid 7.05 at 101 pass in qualifying for 6.70. Wish the rain would've held off because there were some solid trucks making damn close times to each other. Either way, we had an absolute blast and will see everyone there in the fall!!

Good meeting you man! Your 6.4 hauls ass. See ya the fall!

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Who else stayed in the quality inn? what a pos. lol dragged the old 7.3 down and ended up spending all of Saturday in the hotel lot working on it. Ended up not fixing it. Has a major internal hpop leak. So the weather was a bummer since we didn't make it to the track on friday. had fun though so I can't complain.
11189929_367053186821042_998253757_n_zpshls5iw4t.jpg

Reaction score
We stayed in the Holiday Inn Express in Greensboro East. Was super nice and close to the track with plenty of parking for trailers.

Next time I will probably stay in greensboro somewhere close to downtown since we ended up there everything for dinner and drinks.

ibestroken

Reaction score
Who else stayed in the quality inn? what a pos. lol dragged the old 7.3 down and ended up spending all of Saturday in the hotel lot working on it. Ended up not fixing it. Has a major internal hpop leak. So the weather was a bummer since we didn't make it to the track on friday. had fun though so I can't complain.
11189929_367053186821042_998253757_n_zpshls5iw4t.jpg

I did. Thanks again for letting me borrow the impact for my glorious flat tire on the flat bed Sunday morning.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
And yeah, the Quality Inn was a ****ing dump.
My wife has pics from our room. There was a hole in the wall with a tissue paper stuffed in it, stains everywhere, the tub had rust and green chit around the jets where the coating had came off, boogers smeared on the bathroom wall beside the toilet! And more than that! ***kin place needs to be condemned! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Check your bank accts too! They charged me three times for the same exact amount of my stay! What a dump! That's all I can say is thank goodness the next one will be at Galot!

Just checked. Only got hit for what I was supposed to. Actually $1 less LOL. Glad the room wasn't much or I might have been salty about paying for that 3rd night that we didn't stay there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.