Rudys Diesel Outlaw Diesel Super Series Event April 24-25

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'll be looking for a room to book. Where is everyone else staying at? Any recommendations?

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'll definitely be there. Probably just drive back home Friday night because is only about 45 minutes from my house.

For those of you looking places to stay, Fayetteville and Smithfield are your two best beats and are very close to Benson. Fayetteville will have the most "nightlife" if you're interested in that.
I'll be there pullin. Stop by the trailer if ya want a cold beverage.
Yes! Party trailer it is!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Sorry guys,

I have been slammed, and haven't been able to keep up with everything going on with the forum. I am sorry I will try and get a thread made up if you all would like.

We are the first race of the Outlaw Diesel Super Series, and we are actually paying out more then what the guaranteed ODSS payouts are. The only classes that we do not have listed are the Pro Mod and Pro Dragster classes but we are still going to run those classes if any pro mod cars or dragsters come.

If any of you guys have any questions I am always available my numbers are listed below.

I will fix the list of payouts and post them up for y'all.

Last edited:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Here is a list of the updated payouts. Sorry about that guys.

Updated Payouts .jpg

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
The gamblers race is the same thing as an E/T class. Run what you brung all of the money that goes into the gamblers race gets paid back to the winner. I thought that the E/T class was posted on the payouts sheet. I will get it taken care of and adjust it once again. I have a guy that it over the whole event, it looks like I will have to take the payouts back over again. Sorry guys bare with me for a minute.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Rudy's Diesel Season Opener Outlaw Diesel Super Series Payouts

Okay,

Hopefully this is the last time I will have to post these :doh:

Here are the Final Payouts for the Rudy's Diesel Season Opener Outlaw Diesel Super Series Payouts.

Updated payouts 2.jpg

Latest posts

Members online