Heui injectors

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Mine have fuel side mods ;). My 250/200s did not. I can tell the difference in fueling lol.

Your basically saying the bigger injector can put more fuel in because it has more capacity so it insures a full shot every time. That being said at 2ms with fuel side mods your only injecting 200ish ccs with a 200% nozzle iirc.
At 4ms I don't think your gaining much anyhow so no point in dumping all that fuel in.

Fuel side mods.. nice!! how about oil side???

Not quit what i ment but close... With a 250/200 and 400/200 same maker and mods they will both flow the same @ 2ms of PW.. BUT as soon as you go above the 2.3ms of PW ( IF you have high speed mods. since the 250/200 with high speed mods should empty @ 2.3 and 3000 PSI easy...) The 400/200 with the same maker and high speed mods will move more fuel thince it isa bigger injector and thince the 250/200 is out of fuel beyound that point... SO yes you will see a benifit with a larger injector even with the same nozzles... ONLY if you have tunes that call for more PW then the 250/200 is able to do...

You are right 4ms of PW is a wast!! just makes more heat more smoke and less power with hybrids.. Now stage1 injectors need that PW to get full use of the fuel..

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Powerstroke Cowboy, I see where you're coming from, however Dans injectors picked up substantial flow when we used our magic and pixie dust on them. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but I'd say we picked up about 15-20% over a standard 250/200 with his 400/200's. Keep in mind I'm talking about 250cc's and below on the new injectors. OBVIOUSLY we picked up more at higher PW because of the increased stroke, but saying a 250/200 and 400/200 flows the same is far from correct. Dan picked up on his fuel only numbers and I'd just about bet that he's still only using about 250ccs of fuel or less to get there. I haven't verified what his PW is, just a guess. Dan can share that info if he feels the need, I don't have it in my possession.

What are you considering "high speed mods"?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the post nate!!

Where does a standered 250/200 reach it's max flow in MS of PW?? With 3000psi of oil preassor?? Bare bones no mods other then the normal to get it to 250cc.. I have heard and always though it was around 2.5MS of PW... But could very well be wrong...

I know the 300/200 I have are in the 3ms and under range..

as for high speed mods each builder seems do thing a little differant.. How about fuel and oil side mods.. That is what i would consider high speed mods... But i might be light year behind there!!

DocBar

Reaction score
Wow, this makes my head hurt. With 250/100's. I'm >550 at the rear wheels with a 38R. I'm going to 400/200's (just don't trust the 400% nozzles just yet)
and compounds (GQSSB and whatever Pius sends me as the primary)in the next month or so. I was expecting to see a marginal increase with just the 400/200's on a single. Am I correct to be expecting this?

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
With good tunning you should see a decant increase...

If for any reason just for getting the same amount of fuel out quicker will give you more power... If you dont change the tunning from the 250/100 to the 400/200 you will be getting more fuel...

I might be 50 to 75 HP more.. might even be 100 more...

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
can some one explain the differences between volume fuel desired and mass fuel desired?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.