Ebay 08 conversion kit for 99-07

ajfetterman

Reaction score
If the product is anything like his spelling then I would pass on it.

But if it really does fit and work correctly then I think he could sell a lot of them.

Fantom

Reaction score
Spelling aside, if it can be done with his kit, I'd be interested in a reg cab 08 harley with a 6-oh no or a 7.3

campbellflage

Reaction score
I just sent him an email with some questions. It says nothing about mounting the bumper, hood hinges, wiper cowl or wiper transmission, so I guess this is just to aid in the fender/hood/headlamp installation.

Fantom

Reaction score
I just sent him an email with some questions. It says nothing about mounting the bumper, hood hinges, wiper cowl or wiper transmission, so I guess this is just to aid in the fender/hood/headlamp installation.

Who needs wipers? Drive faster and the water runs right off the windshield

campbellflage

Reaction score
Who needs wipers? Drive faster and the water runs right off the windshield

Lol.. thats what rain-x is for right..

So the guy emailed me back. He also has a kit coming out in a little bit for the cowl.. here is his reply to my first email about the bumper:

"hello. this kit is for the sheet metal and headlights (grill) . you need to notch the frame for the bumper (not part of this kit.). im almost done designing the cowl panal cover kit. with my kit you do not need to upgrade to thenewer wiper arms or replace your cowl.simply trim your factory cowl on each side and bolt my cowl covers on. there not part of this kit and will be avl soon. as for the bumber i do not belive theres any weldind required. i have used aftermarket winch bumpers on my conversions so have not done the bumper myself,. "

So I asked when that would be completed and if a group/military discount was offered, got this:

"im looking at about 3 weeks till final product is ready to ship. ill be selling the covers at a slight discount to a person that buys a conversion kit. the cover should be 119.99 with out kit. and most likely 99.99 with kit free shipping on both. if your looking to buy 3+ kits ill give a discount to buyer. a complete kitwith covers would cost 458.99. if you decide on 3 plus ill sell the for 415.00 each shipped. the kit alone no covers are 359.00. 3+ can be had for 320.00 each. if you look to convert to the 08-10 cowl your looking at over $500.00.its $280 for a cowl alone! so i got the best bang for the buck avl. how meny kits are we talking about? maybe i can do better?"

I'm gonna ask for some more pics, then go from there.. Anyone interested in a group buy?

83f350

Reaction score
this guy's local to me and from what i've seen does very good work. I'm waiting for him to finish the truck he's building to decide if I should go 08 or 06

Duke

Reaction score
I'd really like to see this done to someone else's truck before I destroy or ahh customize my own

Fantom

Reaction score
Lol.. thats what rain-x is for right..

So the guy emailed me back. He also has a kit coming out in a little bit for the cowl.. here is his reply to my first email about the bumper:

"hello. this kit is for the sheet metal and headlights (grill) . you need to notch the frame for the bumper (not part of this kit.). im almost done designing the cowl panal cover kit. with my kit you do not need to upgrade to thenewer wiper arms or replace your cowl.simply trim your factory cowl on each side and bolt my cowl covers on. there not part of this kit and will be avl soon. as for the bumber i do not belive theres any weldind required. i have used aftermarket winch bumpers on my conversions so have not done the bumper myself,. "

So I asked when that would be completed and if a group/military discount was offered, got this:

"im looking at about 3 weeks till final product is ready to ship. ill be selling the covers at a slight discount to a person that buys a conversion kit. the cover should be 119.99 with out kit. and most likely 99.99 with kit free shipping on both. if your looking to buy 3+ kits ill give a discount to buyer. a complete kitwith covers would cost 458.99. if you decide on 3 plus ill sell the for 415.00 each shipped. the kit alone no covers are 359.00. 3+ can be had for 320.00 each. if you look to convert to the 08-10 cowl your looking at over $500.00.its $280 for a cowl alone! so i got the best bang for the buck avl. how meny kits are we talking about? maybe i can do better?"

I'm gonna ask for some more pics, then go from there.. Anyone interested in a group buy?

I'd be interested in a group buy if I can find a truck to do the conversion on.

83f350

Reaction score
here's the best pic of his truck he did the conversion on, It's currently being painted I beleive.
470018_392254247526184_198445241_o_zps20035fdf.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
hmmm.......i have a customer who wants to do the front end conversion on his ex.....Let me talk with him and see if he wants to be a test dummy

Latest posts