Diesels on the Mountain NHRDA Bandimere

shmoozer

Reaction score
I'm hoping to make it this year. Would love to finally put some names to some faces!

-KCCO-

jdgleason

Reaction score

Dzchey21

Reaction score
PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....

If I sold weed I'd have a 6.7 and a 6.4 race truck :poke: :eek:

Dave I actually don't know to be honest....

wrecked 6.4 and a crummy xlt 6.7 dont even add up to one 2010 fully loaded 6.4...

Your traction bars cost more than my whole build LOL

Sounds like dan@midwest trans might make it out for the event, should be a good time.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Ill bs surprised if I make this but if i do ill be with Anthony most likely, probably go find Dustin and take a peek at his truck, never stopped to look at it at an event yet

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score
wrecked 6.4 and a crummy xlt 6.7 dont even add up to one 2010 fully loaded 6.4...

Your traction bars cost more than my whole build LOL

Sounds like dan@midwest trans might make it out for the event, should be a good time.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt lol you've probably spent more on cheerios and yoohoo than I've made this year 😜

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt lol you've probably spent more on cheerios and yoohoo than I've made this year &#55357;&#56860;

dont be trying to play broke dik ... you dont have what you have if you're broke. #richpeopleproblems

OBS F350

Reaction score
Is this diesels only or will they let me run my car if there is just a test and tune part of it? Would like to hit the track that day but my truck is slow. Car is slow too just not that slow LOL.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Is this diesels only or will they let me run my car if there is just a test and tune part of it? Would like to hit the track that day but my truck is slow. Car is slow too just not that slow LOL.

only if theyre running a test and tune same day. knowing nhrda, prolly so.

Latest posts

Members online