Cold weather fuel leak

clayholz

Reaction score
Hey all, with this cold weather that’s recently hit south Texas I’ve noticed a quite sizable fuel leak developing underneath my truck, a leak that was not present with warmer weather. I looked all over yesterday in the valley and underneath trying to trace it back to the source but with no luck. From what I could tell it’s running down the passenger side and into the flywheel cover on the trans and dripping through that little slit that’s cut in the bottom of the cover. Directly behind the oil pan. If someone has had something similar and was able to find the source I would appreciate the advice. I have an efuel kit from Marty that I’m going to do my best to install this weekend, but to get me through the week I’m looking for a “band-aid” to avoid dripping fuel all over the place at school/work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Or the pump itself.. you’ve got some valley work in your near future.
He has an efuel kit anyway to bypass it.

If it isnt wet by the fuel bowl or in the valley in front of the turbo then it is probably the fuel line fitting on the rear of the passenger head.

live life full throttle

clayholz

Reaction score
He has an efuel kit anyway to bypass it.

If it isnt wet by the fuel bowl or in the valley in front of the turbo then it is probably the fuel line fitting on the rear of the passenger head.

live life full throttle

When I was inspecting in there yesterday I didn’t feel any wetness in the back of head fitting on passenger side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.