71/59's

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I didn't realize how much fuel they would take to get moving...

I had to almost double LBF down low. Granted, I run a tight ship on LBF LOL

The truck is cleaner overall from the bottom to the top. It's a surreal feeling rolling into it from 85-135 running my buddy's mustang, hanging with him, and having almost zero dust in the rearview

I got the shift and lockup points almost perfect off the bat. I just tweaked a couple things and am going to load it.

I haven't really been around or had time to mess with anything truck related. Had a little girl in April, and that's been the focus.

Just checking in w/ my 6.4 geeks

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
this truck is insane now... I've got the tune dialed in perfectly.

The truck is silent and clean and it just keeps pulling for ever. I've had it too far north of 3,000RPM to legally disclose, and it just never stops pulling.

I know it's not some 1,000hp monster, but it's dead reliable, it's fast enough to play with modern mustangs and such, and it's mine!

I've loved this truck a long time, but I've never been able to play with it. NOBODY wants any of a regular cab 6.4! Even if it does look/sound stock :( :( :(

But now... now it's fun ;)

have a bawl yawl

Kind

Reaction score
What does your fueling and timing tables look like?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
hmm... less timing than HD300... my fueling tables look funky I'm sure. I'm "non-traditional/fluid" when it comes to tuning. I'll cheat this table to make the corresponding tables do what I want.

But for the LBF tables? This was my first round... I think I went up another 10% across the board or so... it was TIGHT before. a little tighter than stock!

$

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
the light reg cab allows me to run super tight fueling... the same tune in my CCLB would barely move the truck when I was at 10,000ft!!!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I also went and fattened up above about 2000-2200 another 10% or so so that when there was a little air already on-board, it could pop the turbos a little harder

it's rough still, but it's just a joy to drive

Kind

Reaction score
Lol my truck would be a slow smokey pig with LBF like that.

Have you adjusted you Mass Fuel Commanded tables?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I know... it's gotta be some limiting table or something that we don't have access to.

I think going full on "your foot is your LBF adjustment" must overcome whatever limiter you're up against :(

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.