Ndash vs Ngauge

FarminAg

Reaction score
Ok so I saw somewhere in a forum the in the 15-16 model 6.7 Fords with a ******* tuner that the customer can change all sorts of settings from the new ndash. Such as, turn vgt off at idle, set smoke options to stock,mild,etc, shift firmness etc etc... Can you also do this on the ngauge also? I jus ordered one from performance truck products and tried to cancel later the same day n lets jus say the customer service is subpar. Thanks in advance!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so I saw somewhere in a forum the in the 15-16 model 6.7 Fords with a ******* tuner that the customer can change all sorts of settings from the new ndash. Such as, turn vgt off at idle, set smoke options to stock,mild,etc, shift firmness etc etc... Can you also do this on the ngauge also? I jus ordered one from performance truck products and tried to cancel later the same day n lets jus say the customer service is subpar. Thanks in advance!

only the NDash will have the OST functionality at this point. hit me up when you're ready for one .

FarminAg

Reaction score
Can you explain the ost functionality and options with it? Will it ever be available on the ngauge? Is it worth me returning the ngauge and waiting for a ndash? I live in the Texas panhandle in BFE. Its forever gettin stuff out here... �� annnnd would you let me trade my brand new ngauge in on the ndash? From some things i read i really want the OST options.

Last edited:

1800bigk

Reaction score
Curious as well. I have ndash and besides loading up a tune it doesn't do chit. None of the gauges have ever worked it just collects dust in my garage and only comes out if I want to upload a new tune. Which has only been one time.

FarminAg

Reaction score
Curious as well. I have ndash and besides loading up a tune it doesn't do chit. None of the gauges have ever worked it just collects dust in my garage and only comes out if I want to upload a new tune. Which has only been one time.

Idk for sure, but you may jus need to update the programmer itself... But im sure these other guys will know.

Latest posts

Members online