Update on big blue

Shafer171

Reaction score
941c184496023401162aa7e093de7e90.jpg

That looks a lot like bearing material

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shafer171

Reaction score
Thinking about losing the dual pump and going back to stock injectors. Not looking forward to pulling this motor for the second time in 6 months.

michaelite

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there but would running two pumps be more efficient and easier on the pumps themselves with stock injectors? Or is that just overkill?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Just throwing it out there but would running two pumps be more efficient and easier on the pumps themselves with stock injectors? Or is that just overkill?

not worth it on stock, but is a plus with bigger because it does do exactly that , relievs the load on each pump by alot .

Shafer171

Reaction score
Everyone is ok, driver of the car was sent to er but I heard later he is ok. Both pretty sore and banged up, my airbag didn't deploy.

eng53ine

Reaction score
Everyone is ok, driver of the car was sent to er but I heard later he is ok. Both pretty sore and banged up, my airbag didn't deploy.

I've noticed less and less airbag deployment in newer vehicles. Glad everybody's ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shafer171

Reaction score
Weather turned back cold and the shop I was using isn't avail right now as well as my give a *** for working on the truck. Engine builder is going to take care of it just have to pull it out and take it to him. For now I'm taking a break.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Got it pulled yesterday, only took 4 hours cab on! Engine is back in the shop going to go thru the whole thing and start back from scratch.

Latest posts

Members online