What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Not mine but yesterday I installed a bakflip on the boss's 6.7, ordered a flatbed for one of our 6.0's at work, and put new decals on our F-650 (not a PSD but issa diesel)

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
734b42f806754c6b9031c74a278506c5.jpg

Played tow rig for boss this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

little luke

Reaction score
Sold all the parts for it that I hadn't installed. Started unloading tools out of it today. If weather is fit next weekend I'm going to clean it up and throw a for sell sign on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score
Changed out the belt tensioner.... what a job that is. Something is still squeaking up front so guess I will have to check the rest of the pulleys :fustrate:

Did you change the belt? If not, give the ribs a quick mist of wd40. If it gets quiet, the belt has some misalignment wear and needs replace. If no change, try shooting the idlers w the wd.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Installed a trans yesterday actually... Got a Heck of deal on a used one with 125k miles from a 2wd. 91 day warranty. $450 bucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ordered some stuff from riffraff last fall and just got around to installing it. New 180* tstat and billet housing. Air ****** plug and now I'm working on fixing a fuel leak. Used to be a small leak but now it's progressed to a pretty big leak. I have a feeling it's significantly dropping fuel mileage.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Fuel leaking straight out of where the lid should seal to the bowl. Had to tighten the chit out of it trying not to break it. Oe cap and ring. Overpriced garbage seems like.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Fuel leaking straight out of where the lid should seal to the bowl. Had to tighten the chit out of it trying not to break it. Oe cap and ring. Overpriced garbage seems like.

Did you let the ring set out and breathe before you installed it? Bevel facing the right way?

imelmo

Reaction score
After dreading messing with it for a few days I took the adjustable track bar off to put a stock one back on. Everything I read talked about having to pound the crap out of it, or use heat, or a ball joint separator. Once I got the nut off I gave it one light tap and it came right out, lol.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Installed my new B&W tow and stow hitch the other day, than just stared at it in the driveway. Don't drive it too much since I got a new daily.

Jomax

Reaction score
Installed my new B&W tow and stow hitch the other day, than just stared at it in the driveway. Don't drive it too much since I got a new daily.

I love my tow and stow! What kind of Daily?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk